Would you recommend Xenoblade Chronicles?

Duskre

Has anyone here played Xenoblade Chronicles before. Its an RPG game quite similar to the Final Fantasy series and is currently one of the highest rated game for the Nintendo Wii in the RPG genre. The graphics in the game is also amazing for the Wii and has a very interesting story and gameplay mechanics. I recommend you try it out if you have a Wii and haven't played the game before. ;)

I haven't played it myself but heard some amazing things about it and all the reviews I read put it in a great light. I love RPGs, can I ask though if the fighting style
is turn based? I'm not too great with turn based fighting, I just don't get why I can't walk up to them and hack them up with my sword. It looks amazing though and
I think I might have to buy it for myself. Thanks for the little overlook of it Duskre.

I have just been reading the reviews for this game and it actually sounds really good. I had not yet even heard about this until a few days ago. I've always been a fan of RPG's and wanted a new one, I will be taking note of this one! Final Fantasy is a great series so if it's like that then awesome.

I've never played it but I've heard many great things about the game. Shame, since before I even got a chance to play it, I sold my Wii. Maybe if I ever purchase a ii U I might get the chance to play it. I've always been a big fan of RPG's but to be honest I only used my Wii to play Super Smash Bros Brawl. I sold my Wii before I ever even heard of Xenoblade Chronicles. If I had heard about it, I might have never even sold it.

I want to try this game I probably would have played this game before the end of the summer.:eek:
It never ceases to tell me that this is one of the best RPGs on the Wii. For now, I am in other games.

Music / OST of this game are amazing. That I know. Just as good as Final Fantasy. Then the composer now working on Final Fantasy XV.:p

Back