WOW player

Micci

I really don't know much about WOW (World of Warcraft)... I have a friend who plays it every night. I did watch her a couple of times but I just don't know if I would like to play. I believe it's $13 a month to play. Anyone a WOW player?

It's 15 dollars a month to play... I play it on and off, but it's really not the best game out there. I think there are a lot better games but as for MMORPGs, WoW is the place to be.

"World of Warcraft" is a really great game. I play it every couple of days, whenever I can find some free time, and I can honestly say I do not regret the $15 per month. The only MMORPG that comes close to it is "Guild Wars", but nothing tops WoW.

I did not even know it was a MMORPG game - what does that mean? I just knew she loved to play it. I think $15 is a lot. Is that per person or can all the members of your house play for the same $15?

I have never played WOW, but I know many people who do play. It must be a pretty good game, because so many people are addicted to it. WoW, has been around for a while, too, hasn`t it? I think I recall a South Park episode devoted to WOW.

Back