Xbox One xb360 headsets will work on xbox one.

I've seen this elsewhere but it's a great move on Microsoft's part.
Many people were concerned that they'd have to buy another headset even though they already had a great one.

It should be an extra IMO.Not sure where the mentality that you should get everything for free. Personally, if I were Microsoft, I wouldn't have done this. That said, they needed the PR boost and this gave them a little bit. A new generation of system, a new architecture and players are pissing and moaning about old games and old accessories. If you want to continue on the 360 path, don't buy a One and continue to play your 360. Apple completely changed the connector on this latest iPhone and the criticism lasted for a very short period of time and there were no major changes to the phone.

i do have isues with my 360 headsetaudio jack... some times the pickup of voice is mumbled and such.. if the new system is superior i have no problem buying a headset if its a stable platform... ive yet to buy a turtle beach or polk or 3rd party headset for gaming but i may after launch... assuming kinect isnt a great mic... and the run of the mill cheapo microsoft unit is either over prised or i get a deal..

Nice to have official confirmation. If the adapter isn't included, I hope it isn't pricey.

Back