Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Rechargeable Batteries

Camel Tan

We have two Xbox 360 controllers and a total of three rechargeable battery packs for the two controllers. Can anyone tell me how long it should take for the battery to fully charge, if you're NOT using it while it's charging? Also, how long should the charge last before it needs to be recharged again, assuming you turn the controller off when you're not using it? Last, how long will the battery itself last before it stops taking a charge and has to be replaced?

A lot of that depends on usage and age of the battery pack. For example, in my experience, the longer you've had a battery pack, the more slowly it charges, although I don't know why. Also, the older the battery is, the more quickly the charge depletes, so an older battery will need to be recharged more frequently than a newer battery.

. Can anyone tell me how long it should take for the battery to fully charge, if you're NOT using it while it's charging? Also, how long should the charge last before it needs to be recharged again, assuming you turn the controller off when you're not using it? Last, how long will the battery itself last before it stops taking a charge and has to be replaced?

If you're not using the battery, it should charge within a matter of hours, although I don't know precisely how many. Once we charge one of our batteries, it will last several days before we have to recharge it again. I'd say we have to recharge a given battery about once a week. Lastly, I don't know how long the battery will last before it has to be replaced, but we've had one of our battery packs for several years now and it still takes a full charge and works for days before it needs recharging.

Back