Original Xbox XBox Game: Jet Set Radio Future!!!!!

jakeraker

Who remembers this game? It came with my console and before I could buy any other games, this was all I played. It was so awesome. You could spray paint AND skate - it was awesome. I was so distraught when it got scratched because I couldnt find the game anywhere. Anyone still have their copy?

Hahaha, oh God that brought back old memories, I remember having this game aswell, I had a lot of fun with the multiplayer mode playing with my sister when we were younger and I remember you could design your own tags too.

I lost my copy of it when I sold my original Xbox a long time ago because I just didn't use it and since it was so big and heavy I didn't want to have it laying around there getting dust, sometimes I do feel like playing the old games to bring back childhood memories back, I might just download an emulator for my pc and try it out.

Unfortunately I never got to play that game, but I played the first Jet Set Radio on the Dreamcast. Jesus Christ, that game was awesome!
I got really excited when they released that title as an XBLA game, I bought it instantly, and I'm still playing it, along with Crazy Taxi, and my favorite, Sonic Adventure.
Thanks for bringing back good memories :D

Haha I didn't even know there was an original for the DreamCast! But I never thought of getting an emulator, but I might have to now. There's another Xbox game called Aggressive Inline that is very similar to JSRF minus the tagging aspect, still an awesome game though.

I always played that game! I think I beat it, but I really don't know. I got to the stage where I had just beat the mummies and the 3 girls in the blackout area. That's the furthest of the game that I can remember, but I am pretty sure that's it of the story mode. The rest was just floating around and having fun with the cops. I'm not too sure if I beat the Rikoku guy before or after having to race the mummies. Either way, that was a fun game, and I really hope they make a game similar to that one!

Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future helped me put off a lot of hours of doing actual work that would be considered productive. I myself never owned a Dreamcast, but I played it regularly at my cousins house, along with House of the Dead. Jet Set Radio Future however was a game I owned, and was proud to own. The sound track alone was one of the best I've ever heard on an actual game. Upbeat tracks that are hilarious, awesome, and just fun to listen to. "Under stand, Understand the concept of love!" <-- By far one of my favorite songs.

I still have a time deciding which is better, the first one or this one. Both have god-tier soundtracks, fun and addictive gameplay and crazy characters and settings. But for some reason, this one got me better, maybe because of the futuristic setting.

Had it on a CD with Sega Gt 2002 and Jet set future :D my Little brother played Sega gt 2002 so much so now it dosnt work anymore :(

Back