Xbox One Xbox Infinity Allegedly “Confirmed”?

AvalonX

It looks like this is going to be the name. i like it, much better than 720, loop or any of the others. I cannot post links yet but google "xbox-infinity-allegedly-confirmed-as-next-xboxs-moniker"

That article also says no always online which is great news.

Xbox Infinity, huh? This does mean the Fourth Xbox will be called the Xbox Infinity+1, eh!? Heheh.

I like the name a lot better than the xbox720. It does leave the door open for some creative word play on the one to follow the "infinity". As brought out by Haze in his post. Eventhough I like the name I don't think it's needed, after all Playstation is happy going about things just numbering their consoles, I don't see why Xbox can't do the same. To be honest I don't many people will be focusing on what the console is called but what the console can bring to the table.

I like the name choice. Plus it's a good opportunity to tie-in with Windows 8 if they use the symbol.

720 makes more sense, but Infinity sounds much better. Even though it isn't a real number(;

So they're sticking with it? I thought it was a joke, but if they do, that would be funny.
It does sound okay as well.

It just sort of reminds me of Buzz Lightyear! I wonder where the will go for the generation of consoles after that. Infinity +1 maybe? It's not the best choice of name.

Back