Xbox One Xbox Live Gold Subscription

Khronic

From
Connecticut
Do you guys know if the Xbox 720 will have subscriptions like they currently do for Xbox Live? I can't really keep up with all the rumor articles and would like to know. If that hasn't been announced yet, do you think that they will still have Gold subscriptions in order to play games online?

It's basiclly Microsofts bread and butter to keep the Live subscription going. There hasn't been talk or rumors of them discontinueing it. What I do hope to see is that they seperate some parts of it into a media and gaming sections. In a media package you'll have access to Netflix, Amazon Video and all other media streaming services for a low price of $20 a year while the gaming section gives you access to just online multiplayer games for about the same price. You might see a discounted price with the 720 release but that's just speculation.

Well, if they use the same network for the old accounts (if they create a new one for the new console, i think they will lose a lot of buyers) the most correct line of thought would be following the previous subscription model. But they could at least change the price of that thing!

Back