Xbox Live not providing basic service (1.1Mbs)

killerbe04x

I want to know why xbox live is restricting speed to 1mbs to 1.5 mbps.. when the game manufactures state a speed of 2.5 to 5mbs. Xbox live want us to compete with PC players on cross play. why are we paying a fee for xbox live when they don't even provide basic internet speeds for the xbox. why should I upgrade to a new console when the internet speed is poor. I brought my friends PlayStation over and it was 3mbs connection. so its not the connect to the games.. its XBOX REDUCING THE BANDWITH WHEN WE ARE PAYING FOR SPEED. IF XBOX OFFERS A GAME.. THE GAME MANUFACTURER STATES A CERTAIN SPEED IS REQUIRED.
I'M PISSED
PC is 50MBPS when playing games
xbox x is 1-1.5 MBPS
PlayStation is 3-5mbps.

WTF IS GOING ON. THIS IS A LAW SUIT WAITING TO HAPPEN. WE WANT ARE BASIC CONNECTION SPEED. DON'T SELL GAMES WHEN YOU DON'T OFFER THE CONNECTION TO PROPERLY PLAY THEM.

I'm SICK OF THIS ISSUE. 2 YEAR AGO IS WAS 25MBPS FOR XBOX LIVE.. NOW ITS 1MBS.. REALY.. THATS SOME REALLY MESSED UP STUFF.

EVERYONE POST THERE INTERNET SPEEDS HERE PLZ.

First of all let me address your tone, I am no parent or perfect caretaker but Microsoft TOS does NOT want hateful, harassment, or insulting messages/posts. Xbox community is a welcoming and friendly community, if you do not agree to this then i'm afraid your problem is there for a reason. You can also get a point/answer across without threats, swears, nor shouting.

However let's get to the technical part of your issue seeing where many variables can be a part of the equation. You could have WiFi issues have you tried a WiFi speed test at https://www.speedtest.net/ . This could also be a PC hardware issue, have you considered cleaning your computer or looking into the fact that your PC could even handle said game? That's all I could think of for answers, however if you continue to have issues please contact Xbox Customer support.

Answer to your statements its not my intent. I've done alot of speed tests. My PC runs over 50mbps to the same game session my Xbox uses. You just don't want people posting internet speeds. Its getting bad. New console requiring higher bandwidth isn't going to help things. Then when I download games my internet speed jump up to 3-5 mbps.. so its clearly a software issue on Xbox live limiting basic service. We the customers ponder why are games are glitchy. Its because the game has a hard time operating at such a low speed. 1 maps. What is this. Tell my one game manufacturer that will say thats normal or acceptable. You guys have been slowing down the connection for months now. Its getting out of control. You should of stopped at 3mbps.. not 1..it even dips down i to kbps on dashboard mode. Its why it so slow to load. Even when playing a game. Automatically drops down into kbps as soon as the dashboard opens up.

That's for trolling my post. Scaring people off from posting the facts..so we the customers can get our basic services fixed.

Back