Xbox News Team is open for volunteers

PB7

Former Administrator
Hey everyone, The third group is open for the news team is opened for volunteers. We're growing and could use your help! Sharing you news items with the rest of the community and show everyone else how its done. So if you if feel like you want to contribute major news items here this is how you do it. Remember to follow the submission guidelines for news which can be found here -> Xbox News Submission Guidelines. So if your interest then reply here and show us what you got. Anyone can post a news item, show the rest of the community your a pro!

I would be happy to contribute daily news and reactions. I spend most of my down time scouring the internet for news anyways.

Hope to see some great people on these forums consider helping out. We have some damn good talent here.

man this is horrible timing.... i would be more than willing...

my therapy from surgery is now 4 days a week 6 hour days... i am not able to get to a computer or grab news(like i use to) as fast....

i am in a work hardning therapy now.. it will range from 4-8 hours a day 4-5 days a week. for the next 3 weeks. i was in a rehab therapy that was only 2-3 hrs a day but was only 2 days a week and i was out by 10am est every day. why i was able to get to the news feeds so fast.

so i will put my name is as help but i cant say i will be at the front of the pack as help.

my biggest tips to the news people.
hit google first
xbox one (their is a news feed open that) the big name publishers take priority so the smaller companies take back row.. you will find allot of the newest stuff just past cnn/forbes/fox..
bing (also has a news feed) that is very nice. it seems the overseas europe stuff comes thru faster hear.

if you use those 2 engines with news feed with xbox one and whatever games odds are you will be on top of 99% of the news for the free game stuff start looking within the lat week of the month they usually give the name of both titles for the month.

Back