Xbox One XBox One already has a racing team!

John Henry

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but the Forza Motorsport 5 is launching an XBox Racing Team. I guess they will do whatever they can to promote the console. I think it will sort of add a little spice to any future racing games, as well.

Sponser.....own....it's all pretty much the same thing. They pay the big bucks to have the cars wrapped in their ad. I must say, it does look pretty nice, though. I am sure it is all very eye-catching as they race.

If only they focused on the quality of their games instead of putting 40% of the funds for publicity, things would end up having publicity by word of mouth.
Oh well, at least it's Forza, that game already ends up being good most of the time, so it's okay.

Sponser.....own....it's all pretty much the same thing. They pay the big bucks to have the cars wrapped in their ad. I must say, it does look pretty nice, though. I am sure it is all very eye-catching as they race.

yea not really. sponsers pay for advertising. the fact xbox is sponsering the car dosnt mean crap. microsoft is backing it because the 2-3 biggest names in that series are together and are slated to be on the top of that series. so say microsoft is paying 1m in sponser/advertising. that mney goes towards parts,travel,fuel,ties ect ect... but they lay no claim to the car or team past that. if microsoft ownd the team and was flipping the bill ppaying for the whole shabang than id agree.. but thats not how sponsering a team works.

same deal with nascar. m&m's dosnt own the car or the team just payes a stupid expensive fee to advertise on the car. when they win you see that livery in the circle, the intrview with the driver speaks about m&m team blah blah blah. its just exposure for the company.

If only they focused on the quality of their games instead of putting 40% of the funds for publicity, things would end up having publicity by word of mouth.
Oh well, at least it's Forza, that game already ends up being good most of the time, so it's okay.

Very good point my friend! Agreed.

Back