Xbox One Xbox One and MS Flight Sim

L-M Collins

Recently bought the discs for MS Flight Sim having read online that the x series discs are compatible. However, when I put them in the machine they can't be read. Anyone have any suggestions to get it to work? T.I.A.

Salutations! Have you tried cleaning the discs? They may be dirty to the point they won't be readable. Also, what error message is popping up when it fails to read? Knowing that will help us solve this if the method above didn't work.

Yes, discs cleaned and I've checked that the xbox works with other discs. It doesn't give an error, it just won't read it. Literally nothing happens when i put the disc in. I can't seem to open it anyway but I've also no idea if there is a tab or button I can select to force the 'read' to happen.

Thank you but I don't think the XBox is broken. I'm just not sure the disc is compatible as I know that microsoft want us to all buy a new xbox every time they release one. So my question is more will an X or S series gaming disc work in an Xbox one? TIA

Back