Xbox One Xbox One availability

alex2751

From
NC
Ok I am kinda confused now. Canadian Amazon still has open pre-orders for One while America has sold out. Would those extra unsold Ones would be available for America or they would keep trying to sell on other markets without any luck?

I doubt that they will transfer them to Amazon America. Xbox One is not region locked though, so if you can get one from Amazon Canada, go for it. It should still work with all of the games in America.

I have never ordered something from Amazon Canada though, so I can't be sure if it's even possible to ship to America. Good luck though!

It's locked so you can't buy it from another country just to get it early. You'll just get a console you can't play. I wish! If that were the case I'd buy one up and try to find a way to unlock it. I haven't found a tutorial for that though.

It's locked so you can't buy it from another country just to get it early. You'll just get a console you can't play. I wish! If that were the case I'd buy one up and try to find a way to unlock it. I haven't found a tutorial for that though.

XBOX ONE is not region locked. They confirmed that already.

The fact of the matter is any console is going to be hard as hell to get day one without a pre order. You should look into buying it from Canada, just check the shipping charges first and see if they even ship to usa. They are not region coded or anything this time around so it will work. Honestly the shipping from Canada is probably less then the mark up your going to find on ebay and craig's list.

If you really want the console you got to pre order or else you going to have to wait a while or pay even more.

Back