Xbox One Xbox one day one packaging.

JUSTIN703

Any one know what its gonna look like compared to the standard edition. Also what abour the day one 12 month gold membership with special card and case.
Ps: i preordered both

iirc the only real change from day one pre order to a normal unit after launch is the "day one" markings on the controler and possibly a few other things. their is nothing over the top or extra. i dont think it will come with a gold card either. i do know you can use your existing gold membership on the xbox one but their has been no talk of it bundled in the system at launch.

Yes it does not include a gold card but the day one 12 month gold card is separate.

Yeah, I recall the press release stating that it'll just come with a special controller and a Day 1 Achievement denoting that you pre-ordered the console.

Any one know what its gonna look like compared to the standard edition. Also what abour the day one 12 month gold membership with special card and case.
Ps: i preordered both

Why did you pre-order the Live Gold? You know the 360 ones will work fine right? If you shop around, especially closer to the Holidays you might snag one for $30 or so for the year. Unless you are like collecting the card or something.

Why did you pre-order the Live Gold? You know the 360 ones will work fine right? If you shop around, especially closer to the Holidays you might snag one for $30 or so for the year. Unless you are like collecting the card or something.

I feel like this is something that too little people know about, I know people selling their live gold cards for a reduced price because they won't need them anymore. There will definitely be some reductions on the day, especially on black friday so If you're serious about the xbox one, I'd stock up because once the Xbox One comes out the prices are unlikely to go down again for a while.

Can't say there is really a big enough difference when it comes to practicallity, so can't say I really feel I'm missing much. There are rarely things that I would say make me want to preorder, recently the only thing I've preordered is Starbound but that's because I could not resist and it was only 15 bucks. So overall there I've never really seen a need to preorder something because then I just know I spent money on it but then I have to wait to even get it.

Back