Xbox Forums Referral Contest! Win a game on us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
4LlINC8.jpg

Hi guys, we have a new contest here on the forums. A referral contest!!!!! Buy yourself a new game on us!!!! Here is how it works. When new members register here they have the option to fill in the referring member that told them to come to the forums. Every Time someone does this it adds a point to that user. In order to qualify you must have more than 10 referrals and those referrals must have at least 10 posts for their point to count. Just to weed out bad registrations. Help us get the word out about this great site! Prize is $62 paypal payment . Person with the most points wins for that month and the prize! Hey its also a great opportunity to get the referral achievements on the site and have some fun doing it! This contest will start for the month of November. Good luck to everyone that chooses to participate. Remember to make sure your referral includes your Xbox One Forums user name when registering. Contest will reset itself at the 1st of every month. Let me know if you have any questions here!

Pardon my bringing this up but you were somewhat unclear on how to win. I understand we get points but, do we then trade those points in for the prize? or is it whoever gets the most points? top ten referrers?

Or is it 5 referrals gets you 25 dollars?
Thanks

This is a great incentive to all you members and Clan leaders on the forums! Get out there and promote your clan via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook groups, Twitch or Youtube accounts. The world is your canvas of options to help you win a litle bit of cash or Xbox moolah!

I just posted a referral link on my twitter. I have a little over 400 followers to expose it to, so its as simple as that to get the word around!

I'm editing the OP so its more clear. My Bad :p

Wow this is a great idea and an surely an idea that will attract more people to the forums. I try to refer peoplew to the forum regardless so this is great news.

This is such a good incentive, I don't see why none of you aren't capitalizing on this offer of possible free Xbox Moolah!

guys this has been updated. Prize is replaced with a cash to buy a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back