Xbox One Xbox One Game Predictions?

purpleguardian

Anyone have any Xbox One game predictions. I know most of the new games are brand new franchises, but I know there will be some old franchises in there too. I predict a new Skate game on the Xbox One sometime in the future.

I would love to see a skate game for the Xbox One. I've always been a fan of skate games and so I will definitely be buying one if it comes out. I think there will be a new Need for Speed game too, I don't think they are done with that franchise just yet. I think the new specifications allow for an amazing NFS game though, so I look forward to that too.

Call of Duty Ghosts - Confirmed
Halo 5
Forza Motorsport 5 - Confirmed
Gears of War 4
Project Gotham Racing 5
World of Tanks - I think Microsoft will probably go for it, its a pretty popular game like Minecraft.
Minecraft - They delayed the release of the retail version, I think its coming to next-gen.
Perfect Dark Zero 2
Fable IV
Crackdown 3
Quantum Break - Confirmed
Battlefield 4 - Confirmed

From all the titles that have been already confirmed, the only two titles I'm really looking forward to is Halo and Call of Duty Ghosts.

I'm pretty sure you can add "Watch Dogs" to the list as well. There was some speculation it'd be a Playstation only title, but now it's been confirmed that all systems will have it, including Xbox One.

For me, this is my most anticipated game. The concept is pretty phenomenal (hacking electronic systems in a GTA style world) and the early videos that have been released which supposedly feature actual game play blew my mind. Very impressive AI. Huge, interactive world. Multiple ways to tackle various missions and objectives. I feel Ubisoft is bringing us a gem.

Considering the bulk of their information was shown during E3 in 2012, I imagine we'll learn a lot more about this game at E3 2013.

Call of Duty Ghosts - Confirmed
Halo 5
Forza Motorsport 5 - Confirmed
Gears of War 4
Project Gotham Racing 5
World of Tanks - I think Microsoft will probably go for it, its a pretty popular game like Minecraft.
Minecraft - They delayed the release of the retail version, I think its coming to next-gen.
Perfect Dark Zero 2
Fable IV
Crackdown 3
Quantum Break - Confirmed

Pretty long list so far, hopefully it will expand. I don't know a lot of these games, so hopefully they come out with a game title I actually know. What would be really cool would be a Borderlands 3, but I highly doubt it because the game is pretty recent. By looking at the list, I see many racing games. Maybe this is a potential sign that Oculus Rift will be compatible with the Xbox One?

Definitely intrigued about Ghosts. I'm glad Call Of Duty are moving away from Modern Warfare series. So hope for the best and it blows my mind. I am very positive that the new Metal Gear Solid will be be on Xbox One especially with the stunning graphics that Kojima has shown. Also Thief is a big fat pre order for me. Cannot wait to hear more confirmed releases. But until PS4 has fully been announced and shown I don't which side I'm going to be on. I might just say no to both and stick by my PC

I think that most of them will either be Halo/Gears of War/Forza or just more multi platforms that everyone will get anyway on their other console or maybe PC.

Watch Dogs looks awesome. Even if it comes out on current gen and next gen consoles at the same time (like they did when the 360 first came out) I'll probably get it for the Xbox One. Gotta build that new achievement library, right?

Whatever Rare is working on I'll probably end up getting too. I think they're doing Perfect Dark, since PD0 was also a launch title. Should be fun.

I'll probably get GTAV just to play it, but if they have that freaking cellphone again I'll let it gather dust next to its forgotten brother. I'm buying Grand Theft Auto, not a bowling/dating sim. (Although it was fun to pick up friends and drive into a gas pump to watch the car explode.)

I am really looking forward to Watch Dogs and hoping that no one follows me. I think it will make me even more paranoid. It looks like I can get lost in that world for weeks at at time. I love open world games and have been looking forward to exploring ever since I saw a trailer for the game on Youtube. I'm hoping there will be more open world games for Xbox One.

Killer Instinct revival using Kinect, called Kinect Instinct.

Haaaaaaaha!

I hope not.

What interests me the most about Watch Dogs is that it looks like a less cyberpunk Deus Ex, and I LOVED Deus Ex. Something about the spin it put on the stealth genre by adding technology just really resonated with me. I hope they do another Deus Ex for the next gen too!

I can't wait to see what else Rockstar has to offer after GTA 5. Their one-off titles are always fascinating; LA Noire and RDR would both be good to expand upon.

I mean, obviously a new Halo has got to be in the works. There is not Xbox without Halo... I doubt there will be a Halo available on release of the console but if there were it would definitely be a boon to Microsoft so who knows, maybe they'll push one out as fast as they can. Similarly, Gears of War is an IP that perhaps is getting a little bit stale and old these days and they just came out with a new one but they're probably working on a next Gen one as we speak.

Now for what I hope beyond all other things is a Half Life 3 exclusive (not counting PC) release for the One. Holy smokes, can you imagine how amazing that would be? Valve, please do this for me! Please announce this at E3 Microsoft, oh please oh please.

Back