Xbox One Xbox One headset would not work with Titanfall.

rkkeller

Old School casual player.
From
NJ
I was playing Titanfall last night and could not get the headset that came with the Xbox One to work.
I could press the button and the green light would come on, but no sound or voice.

Any ideas.

Volume all the way down.
Controller updated?
Test with Skype, call "echo123", and leave a message, and it'll be played back to you.
Do you get dashboard sounds (you should)
Test headset with mobile phone, it should work...

Mine works just fine, maybe it has something to do with your volume or maybe the updates didn't come in right. Have you tried rebooting your console or checking using other headsets? I don't see a reason why it should not work.

Mine works just fine, maybe it has something to do with your volume or maybe the updates didn't come in right. Have you tried rebooting your console or checking using other headsets? I don't see a reason why it should not work.

What are you doing with yours?

I just plug mine into the controller and start Titanfall. I can see the light if I press mute, I can hear beeps if I keep pressing
and pressing the volume up, but no game sound.

Do I need to start party chat or anything like that?

Dude, the headset that came with Xbox One is not gonna work for TitanFall at all since it was only meant for chatting. I wonder what he did to his headset to have it work. But yeah, you won't hear anything from the game if you keep using it. You can try getting other headsets just like what I did. (He might be using other headset as well)

Back