Xbox One or PS4 Controller?

turklife

Which controller do you guys think is more comfortable? I've used both and I kind of lean towards the PS4 dualshock, however I haven't used them for extended periods of time. What do you all think?

I've only had a try of the PS4 controller so I can only compare it to PS3/Xbox 360. I'd say that personally I like it better than the PS3 controller as it feels more chunk and solid, but less than the Xbox 360 controller. The ont thing I'm not totally sold on with the PS4 controller is the touch pad in the middle of the controller as it just looks really awkward to use to me.

I like both equally for the most part. I have not had a problem in terms of feel or use for either.

well I always preferred the duelshock controller but I have yet to touch a ps4 one so at the moment xbone's wins by default

I like the Xbox One controller compared to the Dualshock 4 although the DS4 is FAR from a slouch.

I'll give it up to the DS4 controller. That seemed a bit sturdier than the DS3 while the Xbox One didn't feel as sturdy as the 360...tank controller.

I love the 360 controller. Tough as hell. When you're afraid to let a controller be too close to the edge of a couch that's no good.

Well I just recently got a PS4 and I really like the DS4, but the placement of the analogs is something that still bothers me.

I can't help but like the Xbox One controller more. It just feels better in my hands, plain and simple.

I always favored the Xbox controller over PS. I like how the Xbox's analog sticks are place, I also like how the it fit's in the hand with a very nice grip, although both controllers are fine in my opinion, I still like the Xbox one better.

I used to think that the playstation dual shock was the best controller, and before the xbox one controller, it was. Now I'm really taking a liking to the xbox one controller though. I love the trigger buttons and the textured analog sticks. It's a really comfortable controller so far. I guess only time will tell if my opinion will change or not.

I prefer the Xbox One controller. I like the fact that it feels lighter than the PS4 Controller. Also I think the triggers and buttons on the top of the Xbox One Controller are a lot more comfortable than those on the PS4.

PS4 is more comfortable for me. I've grown so familiar with the sony controllers, that the xbox one doesn't seem right. I mean, it's a great and a comfortable controller, I'll give you that, but my preference is PS.

I've been an Xbox controller guy since the original Xbox came out because my hands were almost too big for the Dualshocks 1-3. I really like the DS4 though, for many reasons, probably more that the Xbox One's controller. I am still getting used to the analog sticks but the controller is bigger and the sticks are further apart which helps. The only complaint with it though is that the rubber is wearing off very quickly and I have had to buy some rubber pads to put on the sticks so my fingers don't slip.

I've only had a try of the PS4 controller so I can only compare it to PS3/Xbox 360. I'd say that personally I like it better than the PS3 controller as it feels more chunk and solid, but less than the Xbox 360 controller. The ont thing I'm not totally sold on with the PS4 controller is the touch pad in the middle of the controller as it just looks really awkward to use to me.

i agree witth your touchpad issue also that weird blue light, (even though Sony says its suppose to be used with your virtual reality gaming package) its still annoying that you can't turn it off...

I like bought because I think that both of them have there different strengths but I must say that they were both comfortable to play with and I really enjoy them both so it is really hard for me to make a decision.

I played with an xbox one controller yesterday and i just dont like the controller as of now. I feel the buttons dont feel natural.

I hate the touching pad in the middle of the PS4 controller. There's no way to turn it off, which makes it really annoying. Other than that, I really like the controller. It feels really solid and I seem to have a better grip of it.

PS4 controller hands down. I don't understand people who like the xbox one controller to be honest..

Back