Xbox One Xbox one turtle beach headsets.

bigo1984

I was at my local gamestop a few days ago. I asked about the headsets for xbox one and if I could preorder. They told me about two Turtle beach headsets one priced at 99.99 USD and the other 169.99 USD. I preordered the 99 dollar one. Does anyone have anymore info on these headsets?

you got the earforce xo 4.....
Ear Force XO FOUR for Xbox One | GameStop

XO FOUR: HIGH PERFORMANCE XBOX ONE SURROUND SOUND GAMING HEADSET

The Ear Force XO FOUR brings surround sound and chat to the all-in-one entertainment system, Xbox One. From games and music to TV and movies, be immersed and connected like never before with a state-of-the-art headset that delivers unmatched audio quality.
FEATURES

Be surrounded. Cinematic surround sound for your games and entertainment.
Be perfect. Adjust game and chat volume for the perfect mix.
Be social. High-quality microphone for Xbox One chat on Skype or Xbox LIVE games.
Be mobile. Use the XO FOUR with all your mobile devices.
Be comfortable. Breathable mesh ear cushions and headband for hours of comfort.
Be stylish. New headset look and feel compliments iconic design of Xbox One.

hear is an article that ign did about the 2 tutle beach headsets turtle beach is offering.
Turtle Beach Unveils Xbox One and Call of Duty: Ghosts Headsets - IGN
E3 2013: A Closer Look at Turtle Beach's Xbox One Headsets - IGN

and last one.
Turtle Beach outs Xbox One headsets, Call of Duty: Ghosts- and Marvel-branded cans

hope it helps.

You pre-ordered something without knowing what it was? Damn, i wish i had that amount of money where i can just throw it at everything.

That aside, it's pretty much what sc_shark said, it's another Turtle Beach product, which is just like razer products where you are over paying for something because of a brand.

You pre-ordered something without knowing what it was? Damn, i wish i had that amount of money where i can just throw it at everything.

That aside, it's pretty much what sc_shark said, it's another Turtle Beach product, which is just like razer products where you are over paying for something because of a brand.

since their is only 3 known xbox one headsets avaliable at this point i cant say i would care who made it at 100bux. its going to be a good product and is on par with the other headsets in that range. i think its a good option honestly. i mean we know their is an adapter for older headets but if you have never bought a high end headset or want one without an adapter getting the xbox new turtle beach is a good buy.

you got the earforce xo 4.....

XO FOUR: HIGH PERFORMANCE XBOX ONE SURROUND SOUND GAMING HEADSET

The Ear Force XO FOUR brings surround sound and chat to the all-in-one entertainment system, Xbox One. From games and music to TV and movies, be immersed and connected like never before with a state-of-the-art headset that delivers unmatched audio quality.
FEATURES

Be surrounded. Cinematic surround sound for your games and entertainment.
Be perfect. Adjust game and chat volume for the perfect mix.
Be social. High-quality microphone for Xbox One chat on Skype or Xbox LIVE games.
Be mobile. Use the XO FOUR with all your mobile devices.
Be comfortable. Breathable mesh ear cushions and headband for hours of comfort.
Be stylish. New headset look and feel compliments iconic design of Xbox One.

thank you for your response it helped a lot. also gamestop was unable to confirm if my headset would release on day one with my console. Any info on that?

I still have my Turtle Beach x41 pair from years ago and its still going strong and smooth. It works for all the modern platforms, so you only have to buy 1 set for PC/XB/PS. I will replace them if they ever die, but they are so quality and reliable that I don't know when that will be. I can vouch for the Turtle Beach brand, and its really an investment.

thank you for your response it helped a lot. also gamestop was unable to confirm if my headset would release on day one with my console. Any info on that?

the slated date is posted at dec31 for the head sets. from what i have been told it will be a day one but till the console posts or is allowed to release a console date the 3rd party dates cant be posted. so short answer is yes they are day 1 pickups with console. could this change possible but very doughtful.

their was a slip up for a few days on the pre order for the turtle beach headset it was slated for nov 9th and quickly altered within 48 hrs of it going live as a pre order.

I can tell you that the technology behind these head phones are usually pretty top of the line. There's a lot of gamers that will spend around the same price on models of head phones that are online only kind of things. You have to know what they are and where to find them. I think that I'm not that interested in the sound experience to put forward 260 on head phones (that's one set anyway)

I think the most important thing is that they cancel the noise in the room, they are able to handle some wear and tear, they have good audio capabilities so you can use them as your mic as well and the feed back is low when it comes to thers talking and problematic audio issues from that. All in all, the company has a pretty good rep in gaming equipment so you should be okay.

Back