Xbox One Veterans Clan (XB1VC)

slays

From
Slays Land
Close

Closedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

If You Want To Join... Post Below Your Gamer Tag & The Type Of Games You're Buying, & Anything Else You Wish To Add About Yourself :rolleyes:

Awesome idea! I'll gladly join if allowed. My gamertag is KN1GHTMARE. I'll be getting Battefield, Call of Duty, Watchdogs, and Deadrising 3 at first. I'll probably get Fifa, Forza, and Madden through Gamefly sometime in the first month too and I currently have Destiny and Titanfall reserved. Clearly I'm big on FPS and multiplayer. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Awesome idea! I'll gladly join if allowed. My gamertag is KN1GHTMARE. I'll be getting Battefield, Call of Duty, Watchdogs, and Deadrising 3 at first. I'll probably get Fifa, Forza, and Madden through Gamefly sometime in the first month too and I currently have Destiny and Titanfall reserved. Clearly I'm big on FPS and multiplayer. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

You're more than welcome. .. I like all the games you like cool, I have this running on another Xbox One Forum so will add you here & there!

KN1GHTMARE XB1VC #0026

*Please be aware this group spans more than one forum; xboxoneforums.net & xboxoneforums.com

Hi All,

This looks really interesting and I think it is something I would like to be involved in.

GamerTag: KnightCat 83
Been a Live Gold member since 2002 on the original XBox but, lost that account to a hacker so, my account only goes back to 2007 now.
Games: I have WatchDogs, AC4, and Dead Rising 3 all on pre-order.

Other than that, a little about me:
I'm a Product Manager on a SAAS platform and have the benefit of working from home, so I can be online (at least on the pc) a lot. I do use Raptr, so I can receive messages from XBox Live any time I'm on the PC. I will also be purchasing the PS4 and have a PS3 so if there is anyone that wants to be friends on PSN, I'd be happy to oblige. I'm currently living in the mid-west but, have lived on both coasts and will likely be here for another 3 years or so before we figure out where we are going next.

Hi All,

This looks really interesting and I think it is something I would like to be involved in.

GamerTag: KnightCat 83
Been a Live Gold member since 2002 on the original XBox but, lost that account to a hacker so, my account only goes back to 2007 now.
Games: I have WatchDogs, AC4, and Dead Rising 3 all on pre-order.

Other than that, a little about me:
I'm a Product Manager on a SAAS platform and have the benefit of working from home, so I can be online (at least on the pc) a lot. I do use Raptr, so I can receive messages from XBox Live any time I'm on the PC. I will also be purchasing the PS4 and have a PS3 so if there is anyone that wants to be friends on PSN, I'd be happy to oblige. I'm currently living in the mid-west but, have lived on both coasts and will likely be here for another 3 years or so before we figure out where we are going next.

Hi & Welcome
Some others are also buying both systems but I'll stick to XB1 :-D

KnightCat 83 XB1VC #0028

*Feel free to send friends requests to everyone on the list, Just remember to mention XB1VC on Bio & in messages

Welcome:

NABS1980 (Gamer Tag) NABS1980 (Xbox One Forum Name) XB1VC #0029

DNKMN56 (Gamer Tag) DNKMN56 (Xbox One Forum Name) XB1VC #0030

*If you have friends whom like yourself are investing in an Xbox One who would like to join the community but are perhaps less keen on joining the forums but very keen on being part of a larger gamer community once Xbox One launches You may post their details for them & one of the mods will contact them on Xbox Live to confirm their credentials & add them to the membership (Please remember all we ask is for is a mention at the top of your Xbox Bio of your membership number & XB1VC so all will know who you are.)

Welcome....

N7 Ghostload (Gamer Tag) Ghostload501 (Xbox One Forum Name) XB1VC #0031

Hail Vectron (Gamer Tag) HailVectron (Member Name) - Day 1

Initial games : FIFA, Forza and probably one of Ryse/Battlefield/DR3

Hail Vectron (Gamer Tag) HailVectron (Member Name) - Day 1

Initial games : FIFA, Forza and probably one of Ryse/Battlefield/DR3

Hail Vectron (Gamer Tag) HailVectron (XboxOneForum.Com Name) XB1VC #0032

Welcome to the fold!

Ps I'm getting all those games so we can party up!

Try having a less direct clan name...for the websites puropse.

Also, a little bit of color and structure will really help the thread.

Try having a less direct clan name...for the websites puropse.

Also, a little bit of color and structure will really help the thread.

Hi, Thanks for feedback.....
The name is supposed to reflex the members status & long relationship with Xbox
XB1VC

Yung Murcie (Gamer Tag) yungmurcie (Xbox One Forum Name) XB1VC #0037

The numbers keep growing!

Back