Xbox One yify.tv website not working in Internet Explorer app

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekingz

Hi has anyone tried yify.tv website on internet explorer app on xbox one. As before the new ms update came onto xbox one it was working fine all videos where playing perfectly and now after the update has been done. I goto the website on my internet browser app on the xbox one. The play button is not there on the videos I don't know if its the update that has removed this. Or yify.tv website has removed it or something. Because it use to work fine before after the update the website doesn't show play button so I cant watch any videos on my xbox one. please can someone try and let me know will be really help ful. the website is yify.tv on the internet explorer app on xbox one. thanks

Hey there, thekingz. All right, I've checked around and so far, nobody's been using Yify.tv on Xbox One since the update. But somebody provided this as an alternative. See if this works:

[removed]

Give us a buzz on how this works. All right, good luck and hope it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I've checked it out also like diamondback8. You'll have to try the alternative he's provided first.

What's this app all about anyways? I haven't actually tried or seen it yet.

Well I haven't used yify.tv yet..so can't help you out with your problem. I always watch movies and tv shows on movie25.ws. You can also give it a try if you are still facing problems with yify.

yify isnt working since the update, i tried the alternative that doesnt work either xbox one requires a flash player, i wish a flash player was downloadable lol

What's this yify.tv thing. I know of yify but didn't know they have a similar thing like Youtube tv for the browser. Maybe Microsoft deliberately made it so people can't use it on their console? Whatever it is, I think using browsers on a console isn't as intuitive as it should, right now there are a lot of things still unsupported.

yify.tv let you watch films on your internet browser on xbox one, need to find other sites that can work around the updates microsoft brought in lol i miss it massively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back