Xbox Parties Not Working On PC

Dormdude

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help. I've had this issue for at least 2 years now. I use to Join Xbox parties no problems on PC but it's been years now and I can't. Whenever I join it just says I'm connecting and everyone else in the party is disconnected. Nothing ever happeneds. Sometime it'll just kick me out of the party. It's extremely rare but sometime I'll be able to join the party, but that's only happened a few times. This has been across both windows 10 and 11, 2 different PC, multiple ISP's, so it's not an internet issue. I've tried resetting and reinstalling the xbox and gamebar apps numerous times over the years. I've tried every suggestion I could find online which isn't a lot as it seems like I'm the only person to have this issue. I've sent feedback to microsoft multiple times, and unshockingly they don't respond. I've got nothing left. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hmm... this is a tricky one. It is hard to say why this is happening for you. The last time I needed support from Microsoft was some time ago, like 4 years ago, but I used their live chat support, and it went very well. I'm not sure if they still do live chat support anymore or not. Try going to xbox.com and or microsoft.com to see if they sit do the live chat.
Please get back to us with the results with whatever you find out.

Back