XBox Series X and X rocker 2.1 Pro Gaming Chair Audio

HarpicTheOldGit

I have to use the X Rocker wireless box plugged into the controller (which is crap) and the controller is also connected via USB but sound goes off after 15 minutes. Can't find a way to stop this happening.

XBox Series with no audio output at the console is junk in the 21st Century.

I noticed in the x rocker wireless manual that for controller it says PS controller only. Maybe it's not a certified device on Xbox controllers?
Maybe the person who wrote the following article can help with this being an Xbox Series X and a newer Xbox controller as it's not that old of an article dated on February 28, 2023:
How To Use X Rocker Gaming Chair With Xbox One?

The Xbox controllers automatically shut off to save the batteries when not in use meaning that if the buttons are not pressed or the sticks are not moved after x amount of time, the controller turns off. I sometimes will watch YouTube or Netflix using the XBSX with the wireless xbox controller and headphones plugged into the comptroller and over and over the Xbox controller shuts off and I have to turn it back on. I now try to periodically move one of the sticks to keep it from shutting off.

I wonder if plugging the Xbox controller into a USB charging cable will help with that. I know it never runs out of battery power keeping it plugged in. I have a phone charger plugged in to an ac outlet. I need to test if it shuts off like that though. I'm not sure. I'll test this the next time I'm watching a video on my XBSX.

I have a USB-C charging cable makes no difference, I will try moving a joystick a bit but I amusing a racing wheel for Motorsport not a controller. thanks guys much appreciated.

Back