Your personal top 3 games of all time

terryp1202

We all have those memorable gems from our childhood. Games that we played hours and hours, for many months and sometimes even years. Games that we can pick up after extended periods of not playing or owning the game, and instantly be taken back to a time when it was all brand new to us. Games that will absolutely NEVER lose their appeal to us. So let's discuss our personal top 3! Mine are:

1 Final Fantasy 7

2 Street Fighter 2

3 Metal Gear Solid

I would have to say in no specific order I quite enjoy

Persona 4 - An amazingly interesting and fun to play RPG, though half the game is basically a dating sim but I still love it to death.

Little Big Planet 2 - Probably one of the best games I've ever played, the story is wonderfully creative and adorable while the online has a vast array of incredibly designed games that would not even be thought possible on this game.

Dokapon Kingdom - A fun and silly little turn based party board game RPG that I can spend hours playing with my pals. It's also pretty long with a competitive story and many different varied classes that make for a good game.

Since this is in the Playstation section, I'm gonna force myself to choose my 3 favorite exclusives (regardless of if they're first or third party). Wouldn't be easy for me to make a top 3 overall, but I also think it would not actually be that different.

Anyway, in no particular order...

Demon's Souls -A fantastic game that was the origin of the Souls series. While I actually like Demon's Souls the least out of the 3 Souls games, it deserves a special spot for being the first, for being the original. It's the base which Dark Souls took and improved.

Persona 4 - My favorite JRPG of all time. Great story with great characters. The gameplay is rather simple in combat but it's extremely well done so it manages to stay entertaining. The music makes every moment special. Even better if we take the Vita remake (Golden) into account.

Devil May Cry - Similar to Demon's Souls, it's not my favorite of the series, but it similarly is the father of the series. The combo system which focuses on style and long combos was a fantastic boon to the hack 'n' slash genre which is usually so mindless. Devil May Cry was revolutionary for its genre. Though DMC3 is much better, DMC1 is still special.

The games that I liked are actually really dumb, I've played a lot of great games but as for this top 3, I'll pick the games that I really enjoyed playing had no issue of regret or frustration through out the entirety of my gaming experience.

1. Saints Row IV - This game has a lot of haters and I understand that, but playing this game is just like taking a vacation, no serious plot, no serious mechanics, just blow sh** up. Total fun.

2. Bioshock Infinite - Okay, I feel bad for putting this amazing game second to SRIV. This game has got me hooked until the end, it's not special in any way but it capture me the same way a movie did. Which is really great, I feel like I was in an interactive movie or book rather than a game.

3. Southpark: The Stick of Truth - Now this game is one of the best I've ever played. This game took everything that was great about the show and made into a videogame that is not crap. This is the one of the examples of a game adaptation done right.

For my list, I'm going to restrict myself to PS exclusives.

1. GRAN TURISMO 3 (TOO GOOD)
2. Persona 3
3. Soul Calibur III

Ironicly enough, all my favorite PS2 games have the number three in them hah.

Back