YouTube / Graphics Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From
Tempe
Would be great for people to post their YouTube links and pages for descriptions. I know a couple people with YouTube accounts that game for Autism Awareness and other good causes so it would be a beneficial play for them to help promote.

Also, a graphics for showing off and requests only. A very simple concept where people can help others or show off their own works of art.

Just a few ideas I've had pondering.

Probably something we do after we finally get achievement submissions up. Pretty late on getting those guidelines up.

I would love this, personally I would make a graphic shop and would make people free signatures and other desires. I am a graphics fanatic and I would really appreciate this section. It would really bring in more players, that are interested in more things. As for YouTube, I currently have a channel with 850 subscribers but it's for Minecraft not Xbox. But yes, I believe if we had a YouTube section, it could bring people the publicity they need to get their channel started with Xbox. I am interested in adding in some Call of Duty videos for my channel.

I'd really enjoy seeing a graphic area here ;) I make a lot of graphics that would be fun to showcase here, and it'd be neat to see what everyone else can make too! A YouTube section could definitely come in handy too, like Connor pointed out. It'd be cool to check out some play/walk throughs and other glitch/cheat game videos too!

hey funky jammer, thanks.. i finally came over ,, not sure what im doing just yet though.. thanks for the invite though :)

Definitely a great idea. I would be one of the first top 5 to try it. I love to engage myself with things like this. It is fun, easy and pretty helpful. If you decide to give it a go, you will be happy with the outcome. You will probably wind up getting more traffic to the forum as well. Once people start hearing about this idea and then it finally happens, your numbers will sky rocket through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back