Xbox One Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One is a Timed Retailer Exclusive

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
If you want the disc version, you'll need to find a Walmart.

IGN has confirmed with Microsoft that upcoming Xbox One launch title Zoo Tycoon will only be available in retail at Walmart for a limited time. It will, however, still be available as a digital download from the Xbox Games Store.

"Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One will be exclusively available at Walmart in the U.S. between November 22, 2013 and January 31, 2014," the company told us. "Customers can also purchase Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One at Microsoft Stores and download the title on Xbox Live."

[video=youtube_share;nL1laOehO1s]http://youtu.be/nL1laOehO1s[/video]​

Shouldn't be a problem as I'm sure most of us are going digital anyways and if not there's a wal;mart on every block. Either way I wish I knew more about this game so I can make a decision already.

via IGN

kinda odd... one would think gamestop would be the place to do disks.... im sure gamestop has sold more pre orders than walmart.. i could be very wrong tho.

making it a digital game is ok. iam not on the fence with it right now. i have played the dlc(free) games xbl has given us when i had no connection so as long as its playable im not in a hissy over it. its not really a game that requires a connect except to give the server data for donation purposes.. and for the built acheivments geared towards conservation but that should not require 24/7 online. maybe a weekly pull of progress.

Oh snap, they are making a new Zoo Tycoon? That is awesome! I used to love those types of games when i was a kid, Rollercoster Tycoon, School Tycoon, Theme Hospital, etc. It was one of those subgenres that i wished that didn't died a long time ago.

I don't want to need a disc anyway. I am not too fond of them toe honest. I prefer to download and play my games.

Back