Xbox One 1 player or multiplayer?

Alayna

What kind of games do you like better: the games you play by yourself or games you can play with other people? I like both. It depends on my mood and what I feel like playing at the moment.

Most RPG's are single player, since this is my genre of choice I play solo most of the time. I do occasionally like to play multiplayer. So as far as multiplayer goes, I'm not greedy and have the team in mind and like to play with other like minded players. It's all about having fun and not being an a-hole.

Most RPG's are single player, since this is my genre of choice I play solo most of the time. I do occasionally like to play multiplayer. So as far as multiplayer goes, I'm not greedy and have the team in mind and like to play with other like minded players. It's all about having fun and not being an a-hole.

True, well unless I play an online game. I often play with my guildmates or party members, well not unless I need to grind for my level.

I've always preferred single player. My main exception is for local co-op, but 9 times out of 10 give me single player. It's pretty much why I stick to RPGs.

Both. It also depends on the game. As long as it works well with the game, I'll go with either one.

Both. It also depends on the game. As long as it works well with the game, I'll go with either one.

Yeah, I play a lot of games and I don't really mind if I'm going solo or getting help from someone else.

Depends on which game it is. If it's a shooter, multiplayer. If it's an RPG, singleplayer.

I prefer multiplayer. There's just nothing like knowing that there's another person on the other end of a game instead if just beating some AI routine.

I'm terrible at finishing games. I go and play COD or BF multiplayer instead.

Depends on which game it is. If it's a shooter, multiplayer. If it's an RPG, singleplayer.

Exactly what I mean. It's always nice to play multiplayer in a FPS game rather than going solo. (Well depends if the game allows you to go on multiplayer)

It depends on the game. Not all games are made for solo and not all games are made for multiplayer. As long as the game works well for its purpose, I'll go for any build-up.

It depends on the game. Not all games are made for solo and not all games are made for multiplayer. As long as the game works well for its purpose, I'll go for any build-up.

Same here. Depends solely on the game itself. I like solo, I like multiplayer. It's always fun to mix it up once in a while.

True. Well honestly you can choose to be either because the games this generation does have both single player and multi player setup available.

In my opinion, I'll choose both, I agree with marthyrocks. It does depend on the game whether you are going to choose multi player or single player to go solo on a game. Most games that I play solo are RPG games, well mostly online MMO.

I agree. I don't really mind playing solo or with a friend. Depends on the game.

I agree. I don't really mind playing solo or with a friend. Depends on the game.

Well it really does depend on the game, but nothing beats multiplayer, the more the merrier.

I like playing with others because I am not very good at many of the newer games. Playing with others gives you a chance to learn new techniques and moves while giving you the opportunity to interact with others. I often find myself playing multi-player games with my kids and completely enjoy it. If I was playing by myself, I would get frustrated very quickly and would simply put it down or walk away.

I like playing with others because I am not very good at many of the newer games. Playing with others gives you a chance to learn new techniques and moves while giving you the opportunity to interact with others. I often find myself playing multi-player games with my kids and completely enjoy it. If I was playing by myself, I would get frustrated very quickly and would simply put it down or walk away.

Reminds me of when I started playing Mabinogi, I was so confused so I asked the gamers online about how things goes in the game, it's a good thing they are sociable.

Single Player all the way. I appreciate games with an immersive storyline and character developments other than great gameplay. I can never stay hooked to multiplayer for more than a few days before getting bored of it. I feel that online is too constraining meaning I have to be dedicated at the game, I can't even take a bathroom break without getting killed.

Single Player all the way. I appreciate games with an immersive storyline and character developments other than great gameplay. I can never stay hooked to multiplayer for more than a few days before getting bored of it. I feel that online is too constraining meaning I have to be dedicated at the game, I can't even take a bathroom break without getting killed.

XD You got me at the bathroom break part. Well, in my opinion, as I said, it depends on the game. If the game was made for multiplayer, then I'm all for that. If made solo, sure! I think when it comes to the time though, I'm more keen on the solo because at least you can pause. Multiplayer on the other hand can escalate to more time spent. And yes, you may get killed when you really need to pee or poo XD

Back