Xbox One 1 player or multiplayer?

In my opinion, I'll choose both, I agree with marthyrocks. It does depend on the game whether you are going to choose multi player or single player to go solo on a game. Most games that I play solo are RPG games, well mostly online MMO.

Right? So long as it's built in the ground up, any will do. Team Fortress 2 is always multiplayer so I like that or LEGO Marvel Superheroes has single-player and coop so I play on my own if I'm playing alone or I play with somebody if somebody would like to play.

it depends on the games in which you want to play, i love rpg's and worlds that you can really get into, but thats not to say i dont love going online and playing with some buddies!

it depends on the games in which you want to play, i love rpg's and worlds that you can really get into, but thats not to say i dont love going online and playing with some buddies!

Online buddies and guildmates are really all that I care about in an online game.

What kind of games do you like better: the games you play by yourself or games you can play with other people? I like both. It depends on my mood and what I feel like playing at the moment.

I enjoy both single play and multiplayer, but it all depends on the type of game. I like my FPS to be multiplayer, but my GTA singleplayer. What I've just started to do is get all my single player games on my PS4 and all my multiplayer games on my XB1 since that's where all my friends are playing.

I enjoy both single play and multiplayer, but it all depends on the type of game. I like my FPS to be multiplayer, but my GTA singleplayer. What I've just started to do is get all my single player games on my PS4 and all my multiplayer games on my XB1 since that's where all my friends are playing.

Well, that's why you're the Xbox Live Ambassador, my friend. You got to keep up with that. But then, I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly become the PSN Ambassador ;-D

Well, that's why you're the Xbox Live Ambassador, my friend. You got to keep up with that. But then, I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly become the PSN Ambassador ;-D

Haha, I think he's really good that's why he got both.

Back