Xbox One 26 Ways to Kill in Titanfall

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Here's a fun little video from the guys at IGN. Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;0-EmKnTWZFI]http://youtu.be/0-EmKnTWZFI[/video]​

Okay the destroying the spaceship at the end sold me. I like the bioshock like ability with the magnets though.

ehh.. allot of it is just normal fps.

bomb,shotting up close and from distance.

everything seems to be ar15 style or fully auto guns. general surface air missle stuff.

i actually hate the magnet bullet thing... it looks dumb.

ehh.. allot of it is just normal fps.

bomb,shotting up close and from distance.

everything seems to be ar15 style or fully auto guns. general surface air missle stuff.

i actually hate the magnet bullet thing... it looks dumb.

The first time I saw the magnet bullet I was instantly reminded of Bioshock.

Cool stuff. I play mostly BF4 but may consider getting this. FF15 is another game I'm looking at. My budget is limited though.

Hmmm... neat stuff, neat stuff. Well, it doesn't involve modern war or battlefields (hahaha... pun definitely intended) so if it's got us riding robots, doing Bioshock-like abilities and doing air parkour stuff, I'm in. Just lemme have a demo or beta to see if it's truly a game to get then we'll see what I think. But neat stuff.

Hahahaha. Well, we finally got some interesting ways to kill in a futuristic FPS. Hahah, Bioshock-like kills are here eh? I think this will keep me occupied for a while. I have other games taking my time but this one might be a nice addition to killing some time. We'll see what else we can all do to kill more soldiers in the game. Well, Titan is going to be go-to machine to start a rampage!

Okay the destroying the spaceship at the end sold me. I like the bioshock like ability with the magnets though.

Yeah, that part got my vote too. Well I've been a long time fan of Bioshock so this game will be one of my favorites.

Nice video. I won't be surprised it there will be a walk through about the game soon. Well, I'm looking forward to getting this game, just hope that it does come before they release Final Fantasy. Well if they release Final Fantasy earlier I won't be getting other games for a while.

Nice video. I won't be surprised it there will be a walk through about the game soon. Well, I'm looking forward to getting this game, just hope that it does come before they release Final Fantasy. Well if they release Final Fantasy earlier I won't be getting other games for a while.

True, true. But you do realize that Titanfall is coming out in March 2014, while FF15 is coming out... when Nomura tells us the release date? You're getting this game BEFORE Final Fantasy so buckly up my friend because Titanfall is going to be the game you'll be playing before you embark on the journey of the Crystals!

Back