Xbox 360 2k or Madden?

One

I have both and I play both regularly. Honestly, if I had to pick, I would go with 2k even though I enjoy watching football more. With 2k, it's just more involved and fun. With Madden, there's a lot more stops and you're not as involved.

Which one do you guys prefer?

I prefer 2k more as well as madden kind of feels like it is too organized. I don't know if I could explain this well but it feels like it is too professional and that seems to take away from the fun of the game. I have both as well and I play them both but if I had to choose hands done it would be 2k?

I prefer Madden myself, but they always feel so similar year to year. I usually get one Madden game a generation, so that it feels new and different each time.

2k all the way. I can't really pick Madden up after the first few times I've played it where as I can pick up 2K almost any time and enjoy playing it (against the computer or against someone else) I really started to move away from Madden after Madden 12 came out. That was the last one I played heavily. I feel like they aren't doing enough each year to warrant paying for the game that looses it's value so quickly.

I have both and love both, there are noticeable differences but I don't mind. It's what I like about both them games.

I'm a fan of Madden but I think they both play very good. Madden has a bit more of a core following so there is a popularity bias but Madden offers a little more quality in my opinion. I'm curious how their next games are going to look considering the incredible graphical leaps due to next gen technology. I still think both can use a little overhaul on AI bugs though.

As a fan of both series I recommend 2k more. That's personal preference though, I just found it a more enjoyable experience.

Back