Xbox 360 360 Slim Doesn't See Network

Dockings

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

This could be because your wireless router is too far away from your Xbox360 Slim; therefore try moving it closer. You can also try restarting your wireless router and re-configuring it.

This may be because a couple options, You are not close enough to your router. Simple. Or you may have a closed NAT Type, you may need to manually connect it through your xbox's configure option in the system. If not that, restart your router. Keep it unplugged for 30 seconds. If none, feel free to Pvt Message me. :D

I have somewhat a similar problem. Lately my 360 won't connect to the wireless network by itself. I start it and after the logo I have to wait 30 seconds for it to display the home menu. The connection always fail, and the session is started without Xbox Live turned on.
I had to manually configure the network every time I play.
What I did was to get a signal amplifier so that the Xbox could fetch it easier. It worked like a charm.

Back