Xbox 360 5 times the size!

LALucien

From
London
Website
liamalucien.com
Wow, I heard this weekend that the new GTA is going to be 5 time the size of San Andreas!
I don't know about you guys, but I can't even begin to imagine how big of a game that is going to be.
I mean I still haven't been everywhere in SA as it is just huge. I can't wait till this new GTA comes out, I think its gonna be the best one yet, what do you reckon guys and girls?

I can't wait! I want them to hurry up and release it because it will be amazing! The trailers look so good and I know I'm gonna waste so many hours playing it but it'll all be worth it. I just hope they include as many features as san andreas such as flying planes because I thought flying planes was one of the coolest features I never really liked helicopters because they are just so difficult to fly compared to a plane lol

I love just exploring in GTA, driving fast cars around and looking for funny/cool stuff. I only focus on the missions once in a while, but when I'm not, I'm definitely cruising around....and killing some people :)

It may be 5 times as big, but will it have 5 times as many things to do or will it be a boring place in which you can't really do anything like in GTAIV? That's what I'm wondering.

It may be 5 times as big, but will it have 5 times as many things to do or will it be a boring place in which you can't really do anything like in GTAIV? That's what I'm wondering.

I would guess it would have a few interesting places. I expect for the deadly swings to come back, i loved to get thrown around with those in GTA4.

That was my first thought too...bigger isn't always better. I'm sure it'll be fine, but I would hate for it to be the same amount of gameplay as previous games just spread over a five times bigger play area.

This is going to be so awesome seriously i can not actually wait for this its going to be the game of the year deffo i am going to be getting this on the day probably pre ordering it very soon maybe in 1 week.

5 times the size does not mean 5 times the features. If they make it 5 times the size of San Andreas and end up repeating a lot of things over and over, it ll be a waste of all that space. If they indeed add more features to the game, I'd be interested.

Apparently they're doing new activities like surfing and such so who knows? That said because it is San Andreas this mean less that it's one big city and more that they are looking to fill in some more of the other places - the fake Vegas area, the fake Area 51, the fake San Francisco area, the hick area, etc. Which could end up being very, very nice.

What's with the map that has been floating around the past two days? Is it legit?

Yup it should be legit.
I remember have seen somewhere that a Rockstar developer commented on it because a lot people said it was really small. Then they updated it with some references to some places in the city and stuff like that. However that picture could also have been fake. But my guess is that it is legit.

That game sounds so exciting to me. I would have fun just roaming around.

That's going to be crazy, I'm not sure if I have been every in the san andreas myself ha-ha.

Yup it should be legit.
I remember have seen somewhere that a Rockstar developer commented on it because a lot people said it was really small. Then they updated it with some references to some places in the city and stuff like that. However that picture could also have been fake. But my guess is that it is legit.

Well, well, well.. makes it even more thrilling. It looked kinda small but we all know they won't give us a game that's smaller than the ones before.

no next gen no care... sorry. game means nothing anymore.

But what will you be playing until November? It would seem you have a lot of time to kill before you can start caring that much about the next generation.

Besides, how could you resist such an offering like this? The largest Grand Theft Auto map ever, and you won't even bat an eye at it?

That is really interesting because surprisingly I thought the map looked small in the images, but I guess that's deceiving. There is a pretty funny meme going around on Reddit now where they are superimposing other things on the GTA map and pretending it's a size comparison. I've seen the new GTA map compared to the earth's continents, the original Xbox controller, and the boobs from the game, it's pretty good stuff. I'd really like to play GTA V but unfortunately money is tight and I'll probably be waiting for the PC release. I'll be jealous of you guys exploring that giant map in the meantime.

It's huge, I'm not sure if I have been everywhere yet and I had the game for a week now.

Back