Xbox One A game that shouldn't be EVEN a game (but it is haha XD)

Who wouldn't get bored later on? All you do is get the trash. Might have some side stuff to do but then after that... meh. Man, I didn't know a game like this existed. Goes to show that behind all the AAA and indie titles we play, there's games like this.

Yeah, well I've played games way more boring than that on my older consoles. I remember there was a demolition game that I've played in the past.

Yeah, well I've played games way more boring than that on my older consoles. I remember there was a demolition game that I've played in the past.

A demolition game? Huh... wow, the world of games are just as weird as other worlds like the books, TV shows and movies.

That's quite a weird game. But I had something way weirder in the past. Haha.

[video=youtube_share;wlB_Fukrx0A]http://youtu.be/wlB_Fukrx0A[/video]

I agree. This game is freaking weird. It game me the chills seeing how they made those weird characters.

Hahahahaha XD Ahh, I know this game. Never played but I've seen it. It IS weird. I wonder what went into the minds of the developers...

Hahahahaha XD Ahh, I know this game. Never played but I've seen it. It IS weird. I wonder what went into the minds of the developers...

Haha. Same here. I've seen this game before. Really weird and it's not something anyone in their right mind would play, unless someone gives this to you.

That's probably the worst game that I've seen in terms of graphics and gameplay. it's gross.

That's probably the worst game that I've seen in terms of graphics and gameplay. it's gross.

Gross? Yeah definitely one of the worst games that I've seen.

Haha this really is a crazy game. Well not something that anyone would want to have on their christmas list.

I wonder if the developers were high and drunk when making this game 'cuz if they were as sober as normal people.... then I don't know what to think already.

I wonder if the developers were high and drunk when making this game 'cuz if they were as sober as normal people.... then I don't know what to think already.

Haha, I hope they were coz if they ain't that's really disturbing.

Haha. Looks like I'm not the only one who finds this game weird and disgusting.

Haha. Looks like I'm not the only one who finds this game weird and disgusting.

Yeah, you're not alone dude. Some freaky game someone had to made. I think they were on drugs when they made it.

Well, we'll never know for sure. But one thing's for sure: it's available to play in the PSN store. Want it :-D

Haha. No way. I'm never gonna get that game ever again.

Well, we'll never know for sure. But one thing's for sure: it's available to play in the PSN store. Want it :-D

It's in the PSN Store?........................... NOPE. Not getting it. I'll leave it there for somebody else to buy and play.

It's in the PSN Store?........................... NOPE. Not getting it. I'll leave it there for somebody else to buy and play.

Haha. no way I'm I gonna get this game. It's really disturbing man.

Hahaha. Quite the opposite in the PSPISO forums. You should see how somebody there LOVES this game. Yup, it's that big in those forums.

Haha. I wonder what's wrong with those guys, Are they high or something?

Back