All Points Bulliten: Reloaded

Holopoint

Anyone else play this game? I used to absolutely love it back during the Beta, but as the years have progressed, the game just got increasingly worse. The net code, the hackers, and the corrupt in-game moderators was a huge problem. Luckily though, the game has recently gone under new management and several of the staff who pretty much condoned hacking have been let go. Since then, quite a few high priority hackers have been getting the boot and the game's starting to shape up again. Hopefully they do some kind of re-release, because the game was amazing.

For those who aren't familiar with it, it's generally an open world Cops vs Robbers type of game. Third person shooter that allows full blown customization. Hell, that's part of what makes the game so amazing. A simple youtube or google search with show off amazing character and vehicle designs. If you haven't played it yet, I suggest checking it out. It's free on steam.

I keep forgetting to try this game out. It's always looked interesting but I just have never gotten around to downloading it...

Back