Xbox 360 Any good workout games for kinect

Any dancing games are good for work outs, but you should just go to the gym if you really want to work out/stay fit.

havnt used any workout games on 360 but i did use wii fit and was ok.. should be intresting to see what the new kinect can do for workout/weight loss or getting in shape.

i think it would be kick @$$ if microsoft had personal trainer app.. inc kinect can sence movment and how arms are bent it could instruct you on proper way to do push up/sit ups arm curls ect ect... keep count of how many and such. i wont spend 60 dollars on a personal trainer game.. altho i might buy a used copy of ufc trainer but odds are wont lol

I have Your Shape Fitness Evolved and it's pretty good.
It has a workout schedule for every level of fitness that you might have.
The more advanced ones will leave anyone panting at the end of the 30 minutes and the easier ones are so light you could even use it as a party game.

Actually the dance games are a great way to get in some cardio. It really just depends on your preference in music, but there's a fair selection on some of the games. It's a surprisingly intense workout once you really get into it. The only downside is that there's really no way to keep track of your progress, aside from keeping time.

Back