Xbox One Anyone feel the game can be glitchy?

ash2014uk

I was playing the game and to be honest, it seems so glitchy at times!
When i play online, it can be so annoying aswell!

Well, it is an EA sports game, and one of their less popular titles, so it's to be expected somewhat.

Well, what would you expect from an yearly rushed title by EA? Get used to that mate if you are an EA fan.

Well, what would you expect from an yearly rushed title by EA? Get used to that mate if you are an EA fan.

Why anyone bothers anymore with them is anyone's guess.

I don't personally own the game, but I have noticed that it is a bit laggy when I played it at my friends house. It is still very playable but lag always tends to throw me off my game. I don't expect anything less from EA though to be perfectly honest and I don't expect them to fix the issue as they have proven to be a very shady and unreliable game corporation.

Yeah, I agree. The physics are well done to a certain point but in some moments you can see there's a couple of glitches they should take care of. But I doubt they will...

I used to like the EA games but they really lost something in the quality. Always seems to be some sort of a glitch in them and its not worth the money or the hassle.

I feel as though the game is very glitchy. Extremely rushed and small, yet very important details / issues are not addressed by EA. The fighter detail, the presentation, and the overall visual quality of the game is extremely impressive. They were so concerned with making everything look good, that they forgot to focus on making the game actually play good. Honestly, there are too many glitches and bugs to even complain about. Most of the issues should have been caught and fixed in the testing stages. Why ask for a patch at this point?

I'd say that EA tackled the biggest things, such as overall graphics, smooth gameplay, and the like. However, the smaller details were obviously glossed over and not given much attention. You can see some glitches and clipping issues during gameplay on specific moves or animations. It doesn't make the game unplayable, however; it shows a lack of adequate time during development to smooth out the little things. It's a shame.

I used to like the EA games but they really lost something in the quality. Always seems to be some sort of a glitch in them and its not worth the money or the hassle.

I did too i dont know what happen to them they use to be the best in the sports genre but quickly fell off.

It's been a trend for a while now. It used to be that EA was a name you could trust. Then they started buying up all the good games companies and either shutting them down entirely, or taking their games in new, horrifying directions.

RIP Bullfrog.

It's been a trend for a while now. It used to be that EA was a name you could trust. Then they started buying up all the good games companies and either shutting them down entirely, or taking their games in new, horrifying directions.

RIP Bullfrog.

EA is imploding, last years restructure was there second in like 2 years..

I'm not honestly sure how much longer they are going to last at the current pace they are going...

EA is imploding, last years restructure was there second in like 2 years..

I'm not honestly sure how much longer they are going to last at the current pace they are going...

I didn't even realise it was that bad. I've been a bit out of the loop in regards to gaming news lately to be honest.

Maybe they'll go back to their roots and we can learn to love again...

I didn't even realise it was that bad. I've been a bit out of the loop in regards to gaming news lately to be honest.

Maybe they'll go back to their roots and we can learn to love again...

We can only hope but It's doubtful..

It's an EA game, it has to be glitchy. It's like their trademark for games to be glitchy and full of bugs. At least they patched it up, now the animations are better. I only played it for a bit before returning it, the game's ground games are impossible for me. I could never tell what is happening.

Back