Xbox One Anyone got Thief yet?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
So, how is it for the xbox one? Was thinking of picking it up, but was waiting on reviews, possibly for a price drop... cant keep dishing out 60+ for these games.... might be time to join gamefly or something like that.....

So, how is it for the xbox one? Was thinking of picking it up, but was waiting on reviews, possibly for a price drop... cant keep dishing out 60+ for these games.... might be time to join gamefly or something like that.....

I may have to skip the game. I'm still saving my dough for something more exciting like watchdogs.

I may have to skip the game. I'm still saving my dough for something more exciting like watchdogs.

Not in my case. Well I really have to skip this game because it wasn't that exciting for me compared to the other games that are scheduled to be released this year.

Same here, I still have quite some doubts if this will be okay to get or not.

I have it, but have only played for an hour.
Been pretty good so far.

Wow. I haven't had the game yet but I've been planning on getting it for a while. I just didn't have any friends who had the game yet so I was hesitant.

I have the game but I've been on it for just an hour. So I don't really have enough things to say about it. It's way better to ask my wife since she's always on that game ever since I got it.

I have the game but I've been on it for just an hour. So I don't really have enough things to say about it. It's way better to ask my wife since she's always on that game ever since I got it.

How was the game? Was it nice?

Back