Xbox One Anytips on making your own Xbox One club popular

jasonvoorhees

I recently created a club on xbox one and I need it to be popular I do put new content on the club daily and will carry on to do so I just need members on it any tips will be great.

I think your best shot is just trying to get the word out there - try to let everybody know that you've made the club and that you're looking for new members.

I suggest that you try posting on Xbox forums (such as this) where they allow such advertisement. There's plenty of those so make a nice post, maybe write a bit about your club and I am sure that new members will come along.

You could also try social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter. Make posts there and attract people :)

My first tip is to be active. From what I've noticed, clubs fizzle out in the beginning from not being active consistently. So finding quality players that are active is always a good start.

The second tip would be what @Algera said, use social media! Take advantage of social media platforms to promote your club in the right areas. Remember a lot of user traffic comes across sites like Twitter daily. Facebook, in my opinion, is a bit harder and more target specific towards attracting an audience to your promotion. But Twitter is the easiest to promote your club.

Third would be finding other Xbox chat rooms, blogs, and forums online. People are always looking to try and join new clubs they find attractive. Take advantage of this and promote your club in the chats!

Hope that hopes, best of luck with your club too!

Yeah its fun making Xbox Club , you have to create it on the xbox first and add all the tags you want. Once you created the club you can also view it on your laptop by going on main Xbox.com and login to your account then go to clubs. But hope your wanting something catchy for your club as I find it hard to get members me . Most I had was 25 lol.

I never thought about social media lol I might try that for my club.

Besides being a member that has to be always active (this demonstrates commitment to the club) it's very valid to enter into forums related to the subject and also promote the club in social platforms (such as Facebook and Twitter).

This would help a lot.

Back