Xbox One Are you buying Forza 5?

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
So I don't know about everyone else, but I wasn't too excited about Forza Horizon. Are you planning on buying Forza Motorsport 5?

I'm not big on racing games, but if Kinect 2.0 is good enough to act as a steering wheel replacement I might look into it... I've heard it's the best racing game out there so why not?

While "everyone" was let down by all of the TV stuff, I was actually let down by the games. Not in the sense that what they showed wasn't cool, but they mostly just weren't genres I'm really interested in. I don't think I've ever bought a racing game in my life. That's not to say that Forza's graphics weren't incredible, they certainly were. I won't be buying it, but I'm very interested to see what other games will be announced at E3.

It's not a priority for me, but I'd consider buying it once it comes down in price. I enjoyed Forza 3 quite a bit, but I still haven't played Forza 4 because it's a bit out of my price range. I'm not the biggest fan of racing games (mostly because I'm very bad at them), but I love the detailed locations in these games. That by itself is enough to sell me on the series, but only if the price is right.

Forza 5 really looks to be an awesome game, and since all the other version of Forza have been awesome too, I know that my sister will be buying this and so I will be playing it over hers. I've always been a fan of driving games and I think that Forza is very similar to Gran Turismo, both of those are awesome series'.

I want to pick it up, I'm a giant Forza fan. But I have a feeling not only will I need to get a new console, but a new (probably twice as expensive as the one I have now) driving wheel, because I have no faith in Kinect. I keep my apartment pretty dark, and my normal Kinect on my 360 currently can't pick up a lot of movement if I have my blinds shut, etc. Forza's an amazing series though, definitely my favorite racing series of all time since the old NFS's from PS1.

While "everyone" was let down by all of the TV stuff, I was actually let down by the games. Not in the sense that what they showed wasn't cool, but they mostly just weren't genres I'm really interested in. I don't think I've ever bought a racing game in my life. That's not to say that Forza's graphics weren't incredible, they certainly were. I won't be buying it, but I'm very interested to see what other games will be announced at E3.
How could you be let down when they haven't even announced them yet?

Not a fan of racing games in the least and played the Forza game that came with the 360 for maybe an hour at most before deciding I would let it collect dust on my shelf for eternity. So no, I won't buy buying the next Forza although in all likely hood it will probably come packaged with the One.

I think the only way I could ever enjoy racing games would be to go all out and buy the racing wheel and peddle because playing with a controller just feels so incredibly boring. Vroom, I hold righter trigger to go fast and hold B to turn better around corners. Now repeat this 100 times.

Not a fan of racing games in the least and played the Forza game that came with the 360 for maybe an hour at most before deciding I would let it collect dust on my shelf for eternity. So no, I won't buy buying the next Forza although in all likely hood it will probably come packaged with the One.

I think the only way I could ever enjoy racing games would be to go all out and buy the racing wheel and peddle because playing with a controller just feels so incredibly boring. Vroom, I hold righter trigger to go fast and hold B to turn better around corners. Now repeat this 100 times.
Not everyone likes racing games, so play the games you like and enjoy.

Seeing how it's one of the Microsoft's exclusives, it's a given that i will get it. I ain't that much into racing games, but i do sometimes like to play them from time to time, and Forza is able to satisfy me enough.

Most definitely I'm a huge fan of the series and I've been playing it since the first one.

is it safe to say a resounding hell yes? because that's my answer. looked absolutely stunning and the inclusion of F1 cars is just icing on the cake :)

If by some miracle I pick up the One shortly after launch, Forza 5 will likely be one of the games I'll get with it. I'm not a huge racing game fan, but the genre has some standouts, Forza being one of them.

Hell, I haven't seen the reveal trailer until it was shared. I'm not really a big fan of racing games, so I'm not sure if I'll be buying it. It looks a bit too generic, but the cars do look great though! One specific thing I like about them are the different designs and cars you can choose. Not too fond on the racing aspect though.

When I eventually purchase an Xbox One, I will definitely be getting a copy of Forza 5 to go along with it. It is the game that I'm looking forward to most on the console.

Forza for me is the best racing game out there, i just hope they bring back the little mini games like last car standing and i would buy it in a heartbeat. :)

Forza for me is the best racing game out there, i just hope they bring back the little mini games like last car standing and i would buy it in a heartbeat. :)

Back