Xbox 360 Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD coming to Xbox 360 in 2014

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Yeah, yeah, it was a Vita title...but in case you didn't get a chance to play it on the Vita and want to play the overhauled HD version, well-You'll be able to sometime in 2014! I think I'll probably be good just working on finishing Assassin's Creed III, and by then I'll probably be thoroughly engrossed in the Xbox One. Anyone excited and looking forward to this title?

Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation was released on the Vita last October. Ubisoft has confirmed that the once Vita exclusive title is now making its way to the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD features unique assassin gameplay mechanics, an immersive Assassin’s Creed storyline, and richly detailed high-definition graphics. Developed by Ubisoft Sofia, Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD is the chapter of the pre-American Revolution Assassin’s Creed saga.

Via GamingTarget.com

This was a GREAT game on Vita, so if they port it properly it will be an excellent game on Xbox and PS3. It is significantly shorter than previous AC titles but it is just as good in gameplay. The story lacks a little though.

Back