Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed 3 Courier Missions

xboxfelix

Courier Missions Guide

Courier Missions are a minor side quest in Assassin's Creed 3. The locations and delivery points are marked with an envelope icon. The missions involve delivering letters to various locations on the map.

You can deliver the letters while your notoriety level is below 3, and you will earn £500 from the missions. Your completion percentage in the DNA Tracker is not based on number of missions, but by region completion (Boston, New York, and the Frontier). Finishing all missions in a region will advance your percentage by 33%.

Here is a full guide to help you with all the courier missions:

[video=youtube;hq4Y-d1O_Xo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq4Y-d1O_Xo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused - you say that finishing all missions in a region will advance your percentage by 33%. Is that to say that if you completed all the courier missions in all 3 regions, you would be at 99% completion? Or are you saying that if you complete all of the missions in all 3 regions, THEN your percentage advances by 33%?

Region completion stats. One region gives you 33%, there are three regions. Complete all of them, you get 100% region completion.

So how much of the overall game completion do the courier missions account for? If you were to go through the whole game without doing a single courier mission, what would your overall completion percentage be at the end of the game?

I'm not sure how much they count for, but I think it more of a case of them being a necessary evil if you're aiming for 100% game synchronization.

stewieG - I couldn't find any info online about how much of the overall completion the courier missions account for, but apparently they are not only required for 100% completion, but also for some of the achievements, so if you're an achievements points hound like I am, you'll want to get them done. ;)

Back