Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed 3 Independence Day Trailer

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
If Assassin's Creed 3 is anywhere near as addicting as Assassin's Creed 2, I'll be putting aside two or three days at launch to play it. I couldn't stop playing the game. It was one of those that I actually dreamt of in my sleep. Skyrim was another one of those that I dreamt about. When you start having dreams about games, you know they're good...

[video=youtube;pK6I69KLSSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6I69KLSSA&feature=plcp[/video]

Normally I'm not one of those die-hard video game fans that's "eagerly anticipating" the release of a new game, but the Assassin's Creed franchise has completely changed that. I cannot wait for Assassin's Creed 3 to come out later this year!!! Hands down, Assassin's Creed is probably my favorite video game series yet, and even though I'm kind of disappointed that Ezio and Ultair won't be featured in this one, I still can't wait to play it!

Assassin's is actually one game that I have not really gotten into just yet. Friends keep bugging me about it but its one of those that I want to get each game at the same time so I can go ahead and play them all back to back. Is that too greedy?

Back