Xbox One Assassin's Creed Empire

Xilkozuf

I haven't found anything about this yet on this forum!
The next chapter of Assassin's Creed saga, coming this year, will be set in Egypt.. which is a cool setting I've been waiting since the beginning! Those games are like my guilty pleasure, they can be boring, they can be all the same, but I have lot of fun just playting them for.. well, for fun!

Are you excited for this as well?

Hello? Well it seems like no one cares, but I still do so if anyone pass by and it's interested but too shy to write, here you go with a recent leaked image of the protagonist, found in a t-shirt in some Gamestop-like shop somewhere in the world:

f7JUU8H.jpg

I don't know if Bayek is his name or not, but he have a bow and a shield. I'm in.

Bow?? I love bows! My last game with bows was Tomb Raider and it was awesome. I don't know what it is but it makes me feel powerful.

And yes, I am excited about AC: Empire. I love all AC games and I think this one might be even better than the latest. The setting itself, Egypt, is very appealing. Imagine all that environment, the desserts, maybe camels? and pyramids. Can't wait for more information!

Some screenshots remind me of Prince of Persia.

Camels? I haven't even thought about them! Would love to ride a camel in the game! I don't remember any other big game where you can do that... I seriously hope the Pyramids and tombs will be used as tomb/dungeon/levels similar to the ones in Brotherhood, I really enjoyed those and I was kind of disappointed when they weren't a major feature of the sequels.

Finally, here is actual gameplay. 20 minutes of it from the E3. The area and environment look stunning in 4K. I really love how they've managed to make all steep rocks climbable and not just weirdly bug out - which is what games tend to always do. The ships look awesome and I am happy that they've kept us being able to sail with them all around the areas. I am so hyped for this game now.

Oh, so it's called Origin and not Empire. Well... I'm not sure if I like that title, "Origin" is kind of abused nowadays. Empire would have been more original.
Also, judging by the video I think he talks a little bit too much, but maybe it was just for the demo.

I'm not much of an Assassin's Creed fan bu the setting looks cool enough.

For sure I'm excited, the next chapter is going to be amazing, also they said that the graphics is going to be awesome! And I love that genre as well.

Back