Xbox One Audio Comparison (chat) between Xbox 360 and One

That's amazing, now I can hear some kid blaring his terrible music over the speaker even clearer! Or the kid who's screaming and calling everyone the n-word will be even more high fidelity! I'm just kidding of course, it does sound much better though. It's neat how the Skype codec is used, I enjoy seeing little details like that this that are being improved, the comparison makes it especially obvious how much better it is, thanks for sharing.

That's amazing, now I can hear some kid blaring his terrible music over the speaker even clearer! Or the kid who's screaming and calling everyone the n-word will be even more high fidelity! I'm just kidding of course, it does sound much better though. It's neat how the Skype codec is used, I enjoy seeing little details like that this that are being improved, the comparison makes it especially obvious how much better it is, thanks for sharing.

My key feature to avoid 'american idol live chat edition' or from hearing the mindless drivel from those individuals who's verbal incontinence makes my ears bleed and brain bruise..MUTE. lol :rolleyes:

This way I'm only hearing from those I care to...and not those who's personal filter does not function as part of their 'auto pilot' in their mental faculties.

When I first heard it, My wife and I were both like WOW! Its a lot better than before. Its good they are using Skypes audio codec.

Woah! Now we can all enjoy kids screaming profanities in hi-fi! Hahaha. But seriously, it sure sounds great now.

Do you know what would be funny? Microsoft charing to use the mute button.

....wait, i take that back, don't even dare, Microsoft!

Do you know what would be funny? Microsoft charing to use the mute button.

....wait, i take that back, don't even dare, Microsoft!

My God Solaris, don't even give them that idea! That's be an INSANE money maker. Xbox Live for $60 a year ...now add mute ability for only $10 more! And your avatar gets a special shirt with a mute icon on it!

I haven't really played on Live in a long time, since the last Halo I guess. Do they make most games easy to mute obnoxious people? I recall the last Halo having it implemented in a way that made it very easy, if I'm correct. But back in the Halo 2 days, it was a bit more of a pain (a little deeper in menus). My least favorite people were the ones with music blaring so loud that it just sounded like static on my end... sometimes you couldn't mute them fast enough before the match would start! That was the worst!

I'm not sure how Xbox works for chat.. But that quality is really nice and reminds me of mumble quality on pc.

That's great much more clearier. I hate it when you can't hardly hear your mates speaking on the mic. At least this time you can! But on the COD lobbies my favourite feature will be the mute button. Why do you always get those little kids that keep shouting or screaming down the mic. Really annoying. It makes you want to shoot them in real life.

That's great much more clearier. I hate it when you can't hardly hear your mates speaking on the mic. At least this time you can! But on the COD lobbies my favourite feature will be the mute button. Why do you always get those little kids that keep shouting or screaming down the mic. Really annoying. It makes you want to shoot them in real life.

LoL whats worse is when you have a bad gaming day and they beat the crap out of you....

Back