Xbox One Battlefield 4 beta is out

stiflex

From
Vilnius
Hey guys, so the battlefield 4 beta is finally out - and the very first gameplay video I found is from this guy.

Anyways, I'd really love to know what do you guys think about it? Do you like it so far?

Personally, I love it! It's so good, though sadly there's only one map, and the feeling of the game is very similar - yet somehow different.

[video=youtube;EwJBDLrcRLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJBDLrcRLk[/video]

For thsoe of us that don't have Medal of Honor, the open beta is on Friday. IGN will be live streaming the beta starting at 3PM Eastern.

For thsoe of us that don't have Medal of Honor, the open beta is on Friday. IGN will be live streaming the beta starting at 3PM Eastern.

Yes, for everyone who doesn't have Medal of Honor, Battlefield 3 Premium or the pre-order of battlefield 4, you'll be able to play it on the 4'th. Currently, you can check out loads of youtube videos, as well as twitch.tv livestreams.

Though, It's going to be pretty messed up if I'm totaly honest, there aren't too many servers, and most of them are full. So, good luck getting on a map :/

Three more days until open beta. I have no idea what to do until then. Judging from the previous game play it looks amazing. I'm definitely getting it when it comes out.

I have not had the chance to get my hands on this game yet. I think the wait is going to be well worth it. Just some some beta footage. It looks mind blowing.

Back