Xbox One Battlefield 4 running on actual Xbox One console

Landshark

Website
www.youtube.com
Kind of a bad video because it's not direct gameplay feed, but still shows off the smooth frame rates.

[video=youtube_share;pYQbtsb4VH4]http://youtu.be/pYQbtsb4VH4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good from what I see. Reminds me more of MoH with the new hud and stuff.

Finally, we are going to get a game with quality that is par with PCs. I can't decide between the PC and Xbox One version.

that was proably in domination mode. not conquest. people were bunched up in an area. in conquest mode thats not typical game play.

if you got in or really watched the beta they had on 360 their was 3 game modes out of 7(at launch) conquest,domination conflict iirc were in the beta.

everyone assumes gameplay is on conquest mode.. which i dont think is the case. conquest matches are based around spread out worlds. usually have 3-4 teams of 4or so people trying to take and hold positions.

domination is a portion of a map with 3 flag points. the idea is to take and hold eah flag but you have 4-5 people on each team and its quite fast and compact.

the last mode it was a bomb mode. take the bomb to 3 target areas on the map and triger it. its pretty much a no holds bars 1 team vs another everyone is jameed up in an area or chassing one guy.

with quick plays at confrences it seems you get to se either a 25-30 min gameplay(conquest) or its a 5 -10 min play(domination)

the game itself is quite good.. allot of people say well it looks allot like cod.. i tend to think the opposite.. they created a few modes that are run and gun lone wold like cod(catering to the masses) but the general conquest mode is bf4 at its core... it plays great... i could do without a 25-30 minute game all the time... one match i was in latsed 45 minutes. but domination happens quick. i assume a few of the other modes will wash out and may be quick style as well.

the game loks really good on xb1 and after the demo im excited about my pre order. i sold my bf3 and was ok with cod bo2... i absolutly enjoyed the bf4 beta on 360 tho.

Finally, we are going to get a game with quality that is par with PCs. I can't decide between the PC and Xbox One version.

No. PCs can do 3x 1080p monitor even with just 400$ in graphics card. PCs will always be superior to peasant boxes.

No. PCs can do 3x 1080p monitor even with just 400$ in graphics card. PCs will always be superior to peasant boxes.

Pretty much, but at least this ain't looking so bad comparing to the beta. Even though it was a beta, they could have at least know what they were putting out there, that thing was really bad.

We shouldn't forget that we are on Xbox One forums. Don't derail the thread please. We are talking about the Xbox One gameplay here and not about the PC.

Cannot wait to get this game, the beta was brilliant, albeit had some bugs it really did feel awesome, especially as I felt fine playing the same map over and over again... I just hope there are more maps with similar player controlled opportunities like destroying the skyscraper, but I'm just worried the game won't look next gen on the Xbox 360 because the hard ware is so old...

True, and I actually play on PC's as well but, theres something to be said about a console not NEEDING a 400 graphics card to get great results. The fact that you spent on your graphics card what someone spent on their console, and that the console itself will still perform admirably 8 years down the line (albeit on one monitor and at reduced frame rates) is a win for consoles.

Theres a place for both, stop making pc gamers look like elitist douchebags.

We're not all like that.

Back