Xbox One Battlefield 4: Second Assault expansion pack features classic BF3 maps with a 'Levolu

stiflex

From
Vilnius
Do you think they'll add in a free DLC of old maps for free? Like "Caspian Border", or maybe even "Operation Firestorm". What do you guys think?

In my opinion, they shouldn't have announced the premium, the game isn't even freaking out yet. I mean, how low can EA get? Call of duty doesn't even announce that sort of thing. I mean, they don't announce all of the DLC's before launch :/

The classic Battlefield 3 maps included in Battlefield 4 expansion pack 'Second Assault' have all been re-imagined with new "Levolution concepts", Patrick Bach has revealed, suggesting that each map will offer an enhanced layer of destruction over their original release.

"[Second Assault] is a fan-favourite collection with Battlefield 4 Levolution concepts and more on top of it," executive producer Patrick Bach told VideoGamer.com during Gamescom last week. "We have not announced the maps."

He continued: "All the data from [the maps] has changed. As much as possible they will feel the same: it's from the same world, but with Battlefield 4 graphical enhancements and Levolution concepts etc, etc. So there's a twist to all of them. A bigger or smaller twist."

Levolution is a new feature set to be introduced with Battlefield 4 that lets players interact with the environment in a variety of ways.

Examples revealed so far include being able to raise bollards to create a hazard for vehicles, close shutters to create a new line of defense, or knock down entire skyscrapers to completely change the flow of the map.

Battlefield 4: Second Assault is set to launch on Xbox One first, before rolling out to other consoles and PC at a later date. A release date has yet to be announced.

Read on more here

Back