Xbox 360 Best Racing Game Ever!

Shana

What do you think is the best racing game ever? I want a new racing game for my 360 but I can't decide which one. I may even just spend more time playing one I already own, so I'm asking everyone what they think is the BEST racing game ever to help me decide which one to play!

What do you think is the best racing game ever? I want a new racing game for my 360 but I can't decide which one. I may even just spend more time playing one I already own, so I'm asking everyone what they think is the BEST racing game ever to help me decide which one to play!

Burnout Paradise?

You should get Project Gotham 3 and Forza Motorsport 4. The two best racing games for the 360. PGR is more a arcade fun kind of game. You get points for drifting, drafting, passing etc. The cars are easier to control too. Forza is like GT for ps basically. But Forza has a ton more customization options though.

I love all the burnout games! That is a great idea! I don't think I've played Paradise just yet! I'll have to go to the game store later today and find a copy and play that tonight! I've been playing Test Drive again, I really like that game as well! I'm not a huge Forza fan though, I'd rather play gran turismo.

I love all the burnout games! That is a great idea! I don't think I've played Paradise just yet! I'll have to go to the game store later today and find a copy and play that tonight! I've been playing Test Drive again, I really like that game as well! I'm not a huge Forza fan though, I'd rather play gran turismo.

Yeah Burnout is probably my favorite racing game aswell. Everything always looks so crisp and cool in the burnout series, and they dont try as hard to focus on the realism as games like Forza and PGR do. Burnout Paradise especially is just a really fun racing game to play!

Burnout is my favorite from watching my brother ,I am really bad at racing game. I am good at crashing my car ,My husband loves Forza 3. He likes the music and the track selection better in Forza.

Burnout is my favorite from watching my brother ,I am really bad at racing game. I am good at crashing my car ,My husband loves Forza 3. He likes the music and the track selection better in Forza.

Well if crashing your car is your kind of thing then Burnout is definitely the game for you huh xD The crashes in that game are beautiful if im going to be honest. Must have taken forever to code and such.

I freaking love the Burnout Series, they were such great games. The thrill of taking out another racer was just amazing. I would highly recommend to anyone who hasn't played a Burnout game.

I haven't played a lot of the games, so it is hard for me to say what is best. But the best I have ever played is probably Forza 2. It was addicting to learn how to drive each of the cars affectively. I am not sure if the newer entries are as good or not.

Hey, how come nobody brought up dirt? Does nobody like that series? I like it! I like rally racing. When I used to play gran turismo with a friend the only races I did were the rally races. I had a crazy nice Lancer too that I'd use all his race money to make better lol. He would get really angry with me. Come home from work to play his game and I had spent all his money on my car that he didn't even use or like because he wasn't into the rally races. Anyway though, you any of you played dirt? I like that game as well!

Forza is a decent game that I would recommend then comes need for speed most wanted.

I really like Dirt 3 I highly recommend playing it. Codemasters make the best racing games. Fact. The reasons for this are simple: Its EGO engine is the best racing engine out there, providing the best graphics, the best crashes and the best manipulation of time. But more importantly, Codemasters understands the concept of the word 'race'. DiRT 3 takes that essence of competition, distils it and rubs it liberally into your console's aging circuitry, lighting it up with new excitement and adrenaline. Offline is as exciting as online racing - it is superb. The driving in Dirt 3 feels tight and responsive, and the six tuning options return to balance out any terrain type. Driving through Finland, Michigan, Norway, LA, Kenya, and Monaco feels superb. Cars respond effectively to the slightest control touches and the need for tight braking stands out. Every slide from gravel onto tarmac or snow feels significant and the variations require extreme concentration. When competitors kick a spray of snow onto the windshield, the effect is appropriately chaotic. The addition of rain, snow, and nighttime driving is not simply cosmetic – headlights are required, wipers stay busy, and tires are tested.

What do you guys think of Dirt 3?

Id have to say the Forza series is the best racing series on the XBOX consoles. The tuning options are amazing, the realism is unbeatable, and the paint system is literally limitless.

You can't go wrong with the Forza games. Beware though, there is definitely a learning curve. Forza tends to lean on the realistic side rather than something like Burnout which is definitely not realistic. Depends on what you want out of a racing game.

All of the Dirt games are really good except showdown. Avoid that one.

Gran Turismo. Love this game. It's hands down the best racing sim out there. Which makes it hard to drive for sure, but much more entertaining than the arcade games like Need for Speed and the linke. Gran Turismo 5 is long overdue. I am hoping it comes out with the Xbox One.

Forza 3 is amazing for xbox, Gran Turismo is the best for playstation. :p

Back