Xbox 360 Best Xbox 360 Game?

IzzyKicks

Website
www.squidoo.com
As I was surfing the web for some Xbox 360 games I stumbled upon this website:
squidoo.com/best-xbox360-games-ever
As I looked though it I noticed some of my favorite Xbox games are not even on the list.

So here I am. I want you to list your top ten favorite Xbox 360 games (you can even post indie/arcade games)

#10 being the least favored.
#1 being the best Xbox 360 game on the face of the planet.

10 burnout paradise
9 kinect adventures
8 mlb 2k12 like it because justin verlander is on it go tigers
7 happy wars
6 midnight club los angeles
5 forza motorsports 3
4 lego batman 2 dc super heros
3 batman arkham asylum
2 minecraft
1 batman akham city

I bought the Xbox 360 solely for the exclusiveness of the Halo Series, so I would definitely have to say the Halo series, no doubt. There's not many more good games in my book that Sony doesn't already have. Really the only exclusives worth playing for on the Microsoft side is Gears of War and Halo (and I don't even like Gears of War).

I don't think I could come up with 10 best games that are Xbox 360 exclusives, but my faves are Call of Duty and Halo. They're the only two series out there right now that I literally go out and buy every new game as soon as it comes out and I don't trade the older games in.

I have always been a Halo fanboy so I would have to say any of them - apart from Reach, that had nothing on Halo 3 or 4. Skyrim, GTA or Crysis are a couple of other good ones, but I'm yet to make a decision on the "best" 360 game.

I haven't played a lot of games, so i'll just list one. By far, my favorite game is Skyrim. I first borrowed it from a friend and I was blown away. I ended up buying the game for myself and have clocked in countless hours on that game.

I don't think I could come up with 10 best games that are Xbox 360 exclusives, but my faves are Call of Duty and Halo. They're the only two series out there right now that I literally go out and buy every new game as soon as it comes out and I don't trade the older games in.

This. When it comes to exclusives as far as overall series go it's pretty slim on that front and heavy on the third party end. As for the best to me I'd say Skyrim or Mass Effect (series).

For me I think the best game that I have ever played on the xbox 360 has to be GTA 5. To me that game blows every single good game that I have ever played on the Xbox 360 out of the water hands down. I don't think I have any other games to make a top ten that I like how I liked GTA 5.

I have always been a fan of Halo, I really don't know how you can beat it. Other than that I am going to have to give it a tie between GTA and Madden NFL (any year). Both of those games are an absolute blast!

I forgot to add that I think that Mass Effect Is An Amazing game as well. Along with the last of us although it is one the PS3

Back