Xbox 360 BETA coming Tomorrow-- Who's playing?

Robert Harp

From
Anderson, SC
As some people know, the beta is available tomorrow on XBL for some users (MoH limited edition) and Friday, Oct 4th for the rest of yous.

Who's Playing? I am so wet for this game....

I would post a link to confirm, but I don't have 25 posts yet, so I can't. Google it.

if i can get in on it yes.. i have all the free time in the world with workmans comp. any idea how i can get on and what time the beta will be up and running?

edited i looked i cant get it on 360 its only for pc and requires a few pre orders or a specific operating system.

But Grand Theft Auto Online is also coming out...

It will be a fight between which server doesn't crash and let's me play.

I will see everyone on the front lines!

if i can get in on it yes.. i have all the free time in the world with workmans comp. any idea how i can get on and what time the beta will be up and running?

edited i looked i cant get it on 360 its only for pc and requires a few pre orders or a specific operating system.

Nope if you had BF3 premium or a MoH Warfighter pass you "will see it on the dashboard" which I'm having trouble finding... And on the BF4 official page it says that the BETA is now up for XBOX Live. I got an invite (I do every year) for the Alpha testing, pre-alpha, pre-BETA, etc.. which I think you are referring to and that's a completely different thing.

But Grand Theft Auto Online is also coming out...

It will be a fight between which server doesn't crash and let's me play.

I ag'ree...

I'm not playing it on the xbox, I'm going to be playing it on the PC - if anyone wants to join me in some fun - add me on twitter, @stxstick

We'll get in touch :)

Also, I've been playing the beta, quite a bit actually - and I have to say that it's freaking awesome! :)

Just played my first match, went horribly negative but hot damn is this game gonna be awesome.

There's some pretty bad bugs but DERP it's a beta...

Nope if you had BF3 premium or a MoH Warfighter pass you "will see it on the dashboard" which I'm having trouble finding... And on the BF4 official page it says that the BETA is now up for XBOX Live. I got an invite (I do every year) for the Alpha testing, pre-alpha, pre-BETA, etc.. which I think you are referring to and that's a completely different thing.

I ag'ree...

i made a post back on the 4th that i was o the beta. i have played it hard the last 6 days.. i actually got to the point where i am not playing it.:)

check the thread about bf4 beta discussion.

i like th game it gives a ton of options to play. cant wait for xb1 so the graphics are polished and we get more to tinker with.

i made a post back on the 4th that i was o the beta. i have played it hard the last 6 days.. i actually got to the point where i am not playing it.:)

check the thread about bf4 beta discussion.

i like th game it gives a ton of options to play. cant wait for xb1 so the graphics are polished and we get more to tinker with.

The graphics are terrible at this point, I'm sure that even on the 360 it will look much better than the beta. In my opinion, the BF4 beta looks much worse than the BF3 beta.

The graphics are terrible at this point, I'm sure that even on the 360 it will look much better than the beta. In my opinion, the BF4 beta looks much worse than the BF3 beta.

im pretty sure the beta is not about graphics but more world interaction levolution and general game glitches.

i had issues 2 days ago with being in a 3-4 team party chat/game where we would get bounced or load weird and such. the same 4 guys were on last night and we played 2 30minute rounds without issue.

i have played bf3 and think bf4 looks great on 360. ifyou get in on a game where the buildings have dropped or allot of distruction has occured the world is semi white which threw me off at first. when i got in a new game just tarted everything looks decent.

i never played the bf3 beta but think they have the data from the bf3 beta they are working on issues on the newe stuff. they already understand the generals. its the new systems and how gameplay dictates things they are figuring out.

Could you be more specific?

Beta is beta, and I've noticed quite a lot of glitches myself. Specifically the med/ammo pack glitch is what bothers me the most. They keep flying the **** away from where ever I throw, even on a rooftop or something, not to mention if you're laying on a rock and trying to heal yourself. Things need to be fixed asap, and this can't be released without proper patches. It'll ruin everything.

Beta is beta, and I've noticed quite a lot of glitches myself. Specifically the med/ammo pack glitch is what bothers me the most. They keep flying the **** away from where ever I throw, even on a rooftop or something, not to mention if you're laying on a rock and trying to heal yourself. Things need to be fixed asap, and this can't be released without proper patches. It'll ruin everything.

I have had little to no issue with ammo or health pack throwing. I have hit people in stride or while being shot with both. As for Heath I'm not sure you can drop health to heal yourself it's a regeneration process. If your at 7 health their is a time latency on healing along with a slower regent till about 60 health than its normal. I believe that's a design otherwise u wouldn't die. Play domination mode where everything happens fast you will understand. Even obliteration mode is super fast. Bf is not a run and gun play game it's support style. The tems that do well usually have tems who support each other.

Look at your spawn screen you can tell what every class is in your team you can move from team to team and quite a bit of other stuff

I have had little to no issue with ammo or health pack throwing. I have hit people in stride or while being shot with both. As for Heath I'm not sure you can drop health to heal yourself it's a regeneration process. If your at 7 health their is a time latency on healing along with a slower regent till about 60 health than its normal. I believe that's a design otherwise u wouldn't die. Play domination mode where everything happens fast you will understand. Even obliteration mode is super fast. Bf is not a run and gun play game it's support style. The tems that do well usually have tems who support each other.

Look at your spawn screen you can tell what every class is in your team you can move from team to team and quite a bit of other stuff

Really? My guy throws them like a football and sometimes you have to chase them down. Wasn't an issue in BF3 beta, but I know they'll have it fixed at launch

I am having a lot of fun with it at this moment. I mean, there are so many places and the maps are huge. There are so many options and it's not a mindless shooter.

Back