Xbox One bf4: jan 15 new update

sc_shark

-Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open

-Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs

-Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch

-China Rising: Fixed animation glitch for motorbike passengers ocuring when aiming

-Increased damage by 25 percent for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons

-Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before

-Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera

-Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members

-Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100 percent health even though the soldier was hurt)

-Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons in the scoreboard would not be updated

-Fixed issue with soldier health showing 1 HP in killcard instead of 0 HP

-Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done

-Reduced the risk of single player campaign save file becoming corrupt

full article:
http://www.ibtimes.com/battlefield-4-problems-ea-dice-launches-bf4-xbox-one-update-1541340

honestly it still has a way to go.
i have issues with odd black screen sometimes when jumping down.. u hit and the right side of the map starts to get saturated with black.

i still feel the helicopters are over powered. an rpg/anti air dosn't do near the damage to a copter it should. 3 anti airs to take down a copter is absolutly rediculous and so is the air repair ability. heli's should have to land to be fixed. they already have a flair setup once unlocked... and honestly the copters/planes should only carry 5 flairs max.

i still had the 1hp when other person is killed glitch after bug so idk...

i still dont think its fixed enough for another dlc... it need a solid patch... and the one that just hit today is 710mb iirc its big but still dosnt cover enough of the glitches to think its reasonably fixed.i have played today for about 3 hours.. i didn't have the rubber banding issue or the load in with no weapon and waiting 5 or so seconds... i actually think that glitch was due to commander and rapid respawn function. the timer still seen 5 seconds of normal time to load.

i would love to see the ability to accessorize the helmit. the ability to have a thermo camera.. it would kill general visability but would pull up heat signatures.. would help when in tunnel systems and such.. even in open area where people are laying on the ground.. this would equalize out the tank thermo scan. but on a soldier level. maybe a level 50 unlock or something. its got to be worth the grind to get but it should help out a bit. allot of time your in a dropped building and people are laying on tummy you cna walk over them and get nothing.

i would love to see the ability to accessorize the helmit. the ability to have a thermo camera.. it would kill general visability but would pull up heat signatures.. would help when in tunnel systems and such.. even in open area where people are laying on the ground.. this would equalize out the tank thermo scan. but on a soldier level. maybe a level 50 unlock or something. its got to be worth the grind to get but it should help out a bit. allot of time your in a dropped building and people are laying on tummy you cna walk over them and get nothing.

It would be really great if they can do that. I'm still quite hesitant with all the updates coming in because it might cause more issues.

-Reduced the risk of single player campaign save file becoming corrupt

Glad they added this fix. My save file got corrupted (would you believe) 18 times. I hope this will really fix the issue so I can play the game without any worries.

i have had more issues since the fix"patch" than i had when game was released.. i aam not sure they did anything but server issues(more open lobby's) i have never been killed by people with 0 health untill last night.

so far allot of chatter on the bf4 boards says.. most any of the "fixes" are unnoticeable and new problems have arrised. one is a sound glitch. and one is the 0health kill. i have had both happen along with the blotchy black screen.

quite a few people have had issues with the null data... when they go to get second assault. it takes some starting,quiting,reloading to get the ability to download. and many are commenting on lack of a lobby 4 second assault.

so in part the patch has done nothing. the game has a bit of issues... i hope they start working on and getting these patches out faster. i would love to see it act like a beta and get fixes every 3 or so days... they dont need to be big patches but to start tacking problems specifically.. target one issue till its fixed than start the next one.

right now they have stated no more dlc till its "fixed" but what is fixed to them?..

i have been locked from posting on facebook bf4 page... as i have stated quite a few times things that needed to be fixed and the fact they need to give back to the community that is still playing the game and "beta" testing the game for them.

nvisible tanks
RE: Battlefield 4 bugs. Yeah. Every update is making the game worse. Spawn trapping is at at series high. I went 3 and 37 (I am not that bad at shooters) in one match due to spawn trapping. And not being able to hear or sometimes even see the enemy tank posting up in our spawn. Then conveniently my C4 glitches and won’t let me throw it on said spawn-trapping tank. Then I get noticed and killed. And have to either take a quit to my percentages or not move at all as soon as I spawn and wait for them to inevitably come to me.

And a new issue that I’ve never seen before, and now I’m seeing this in every single match I play: an enemy Assault class soldiers can revive anyone, including a downed ememy just to get a second kill out of one person. Ridiculous!

I’m really starting to regretting getting Premium for this terrible game. Sadly Call Of Duty is much better than Battlefield this year.

I hear from other players that Battlefield 4 is incredibly bad because EA released it before they were really ready to just so they could get their title out before Call Of Duty. Is there any truth in that? Cuz it would make perfect sense if that’s the case. ‘Greedy company releases unfinished game in order to compete with rival. Players outraged’.
andersemurkson

GC: Coming out before Call Of Duty wasn’t likely to be the issue – there was only a matter of days difference between the two anyway. But certainly the game gives every impression of being rushed out to ensure it came out before Christmas and in time for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 launches. As the continuing problems suggest a fairer release date would’ve been this Easter at the earliest, but that would’ve seriously affected EA’s sales results.

full article:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/23/games...o-battlefield-4-updates-and-olliolli-4274567/

i have seen very very similar events.. thankfully i have been on the winning end of this. where a team takes over the map and forces either spawn on player or spawn on home.. (usually on lancing dam) this allows a group to sit on the hill and tactically take on tanks/boats and carious players tying to get out of home spawn..

so i wonder how far we are out from another patch.. when wil the next dlc launch and will ea try and win customers over with anything free.

The more issues they fix the more problems arise it seems. They should have delayed the game if they can't deliver instead of rushing it out to compete with CoD Ghosts. This game has more glitches and bugs than an Elder Scrolls game and since this is online, it's even worse.

Back